Chapter 69 - Ella

- Mature Chapter -

Lucifer led me upstairs to the bedroom hallway. This place was fancy as shit— nothing compared to the mansions I've seen but pretty rich-looking for a penthouse.

He opened the door to one of the rooms and stepped aside, allowing me to walk past him and into the room. My eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped once I saw the room.

"This place is so beautiful oh my god!"

"A beautiful place for a beautiful girl. I'll bring up your bags and you can pick out what you want to wear for bed."

I sat down on the bed and laid myself down, feeling how comfortable it was. The sheets were silky and the pillows were fluffy as hell, very nice to lay your head on.

"Fuck these are so nice to lay on, rich people are always the luckiest." I said, hearing Lucifer chuckling at my comment.

"Are you going to take a shower tonight or tomorrow, piccola?" he asked, still sanding by the door frame.

"Not sure, probably tonight." I answered.

I thought he was going to leave and get the bags he said he would but he walked inside the room and shut the door behind him. He took off his suit jacket and hung it up on the hook that was on the door.

I went to sit up but he instantly spoke as I started moving, "Stay."

I froze in place and watched as he walked over to me, cupping my face diligently with his hand. He made me lift my head to look at him as he bent down and kissed me. I kissed him back with passion, lifting myself up a bit so it didn't feel as uncomfortable for either of us.

He pulled away from my lips and pushed me back down to the bed, "You can shower once I'm done with you then."

'Does this mean sex? Fuck yeah, score!'

He brought his cold hands down to my body, grabbing my shirt and pulling it off of me. He traveled down further and pulled down my pants, dropping them down to the floor along with my shirt.

"Sit up." he demanded.

Without hesitation, I sat myself up like he wanted. He walked back to my upper body and unhooked my bra, sliding it though my arms. My chest was now on display for him to see, and I could tell he deeply enjoyed it.

Gliding his hand across my body, he reached my underwear. He slowly slid them off and threw them to the floor with the other clothing I had on. I was now completely naked for him.

He climbed on top of me, lowering himself down to my neck. I felt as he sucked lightly on my skin, slowly strengthening the pressure of the sucking. Low moans came out of me that I couldn't stop.

He kissed the places he sucked on my neck and trailed them down until he reached my chest. He cupped my breast with his hands and started massaging them as I whimpered.

My nipples were standing up for attention, waiting to be sucked on and played with. A pulse formed on my pussy once he lightly started rubbing on one of the nipples.

"You're so fucking needy for me, you want me to ruin you so badly. Isn't that right, amore?" he said in a very dominant voice.

"Yes, S-Sir." I was able to say, getting more turned on by the second.

He touched everything except my nipples, leading me to whimper even more. I didn't want to stop him as it still felt good, but I couldn't stand it, they wanted attention so badly.

"Please.."

He looked at me, "What is it that you want, piccola? You want me to play with you more, is that what you want?" he asked, placing my nipples between his fingers.