Chapter 73 - Ella

- Mature Chapter [Slightly] -

"Ella— this isn't what it looks like at all!" Oliver shouted as he jumped up from the couch, pushing Harrison away from him.

I covered my mouth with my hands, not believing what I had just seen. I uncovered them and shouted out once again, "You and Harrison?!"

"N-No! This is a huge misundersta—"

"What the fuck is going on in here?" Lucifer asked, running up beside me.

"Well, aren't you guys back early." Harrison said as he got up from the couch, standing behind Oliver.

"Are you guys like.. dating now?!"

"Excuse me?" Lucifer instantly said, looking down at me as his eyes widened a bit.

"Okay— you stop talking," Oliver said, pointing at me before looking at Lucifer, "We are not dating, she must have seen something wrong!"

"You think I don't know what kissing looks like?!" I exclaimed.

Just as Oliver was about to start talking again, Lucifer raised his hand to shut us all up. He sighed before he started talking, "Harrison, what were you guys doing?" he asked.

Harrison opened his mouth to answer, but Oliver turned around and put his hand over his mouth, "It's not important, just go— I don't know— do whatever you guys do!"

"If it's not so important then you wouldn't have a problem letting him answering my question. Unless, you plan on answering for him?"

"We were just talking!"

"Kissing!" I corrected, "You had your arms wrapped around the back of his neck and his arms were wrapped around your wa—"

"Shh shh shh, no, you didn't see a thing!"

"Oliver, settle down." Harrison said, grabbing his shoulders and massaging them.

Lucifer sighed, "So you guys were kissing?" he asked.

Harrison instantly covered Oliver's mouth with his hand, "We were." he answered.

Oliver fought as hard as he could to get Harrison's hand off his mouth. He kept pulling at his arm and pinching his hand in an attempt to get him off, but Harrison just kept the same strength.

"I didn't know you guys were gay, I don't have anything against it if that's why you're so worried about me accidentally catching y'all do that." I said with a smile.

Harrison took his hand off of Oliver's mouth, "You're fine with it?" Oliver asked.

I nodded my head in response, "So, are you guys dating or is this like.. a friends with benefits thing?"

I heard Lucifer chucking behind me as Oliver's eyes widened, "I don't do friends with benefits!"

"So that means you guys are dating."

"Well.. yeah." he finally answered, scratching the back of his head.

Happy tears started to form in my eyes. I covered my mouth as to not make a sound which didn't work since I had sniffled and Lucifer heard it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head over my shoulder.

"Is something wrong, amore?" he asked.

"No, I'm just r-really happy for you guys." I said through my tears, smiling while I wiped my face off, "C-can I give you guys a hug?"

Oliver and Harrison both nodded and opened their arms. Lucifer let go of me and I ran over to them, giving them a really big hug. I was genuinely happy for them, it was unexpected but I think that's what made this little unplanned surprise better.