Chapter 57 - Ella

Grayson placed me down on my bed, making me wince at the pain from my back coming in contact with the mattress. He chuckled and kissed my head before lying me down on my back, walking over to the door and shutting it.

He walked over to the closet and grabbed a shirt and some shorts, throwing them down near my feet on the bed. He closed the closet door and looked back at me, walking towards me.

I turned my head away from him, but he grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"G-get away from me." I managed to get out.

"I will once I change you, sit up." he demanded.

Scared of disobeying him again, I tried my best to sit up. He helped me out and leaned my back against the cold bed rest, leaving me to sit up. He grabbed the clothes from the end of the bed and looked over at me.

He put the shirt over my head and grabbed one of my arms, accidentally squeezing on the one bruise I had on it. I pulled my arm away from him as soon as I felt it, letting out a small cry.

"Cute, but don't do that again." he grinned, grabbing my arm.

He put my arm through the sleeve and did the same with my other arm, pulling down the shirt to cover my stomach. He grabbed the shorts and put my legs in the, squeezing down on every bruise and marking he could reach.

"Please s-stop, it hurts.." I breathed out, trying to pull away from him.

"I know, that's what makes this so fun for me." he said while smiling, pressing down harder on one of the bruises.

I gripped on the bed sheets in pain, unable to stop him. He stopped a few seconds later and continued pulling up the shorts, lifting me up a bit to get them all the way up. He put me back down and laid me on my back, pushing the hair out of my face.

"It sucks that I have to hurt such a beautiful girl like you, but it's business and I take it very seriously."

I listened to him but didn't respond to him, instead I just looked away. It hurt to move but I couldn't look at his face anymore, it made me feel sick to my stomach.

He sighed, "What was that you said about Lucifer? That he would come back to save you, right?" he asked rhetorically, lowering his head to my ear, "Where is he, dear?"

Tears began to form in my eyes again, my voice becoming shaky, "He's coming for m-me."

"Sure he is," he whispered, wiping the tears off my cheeks, "Shh, don't cry."

"Everything hurts."

"I know it does, but crying won't fix it. Get some rest, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow." he said, walking over to the door and opening it, "Good night, gorgeous."

He waited for my response but I said nothing. As soon as he left and locked the door, I broke down crying. It hurt to cry, hell it hurt to breathe. I couldn't hold back any tears though, I needed to let them out.

For days I have been waiting for Lucifer to come and save me, but I was slowly starting to think that he had given up on me.

Grayson told me that he did see the videos they were making but never responded to it, so he was aware of what was happening to me.

I was losing hope on ever getting out of here, they were going to keep torturing me until I was dead. It was a painful death, but I was beginning to accept it, there was nothing that I could do to prevent it.

I haven't slept ever since the second night that I've been here, I was in too much pain and my thoughts were everywhere. I barely ate anything they made for me, slowly losing my appetite and strength.