Chapter 22 - Ella

- Mature chapter [slightly] -

"Hold on, you what?" I asked, looking at him with full confusion.

"I love you."

'I'm surprised he would even repeat that or just say it in general. The fuck do I say now? I can't just sit here and stare at him like this, it's awkward.'

"Come on, Ella, say something." he said with a bit of anger or maybe annoyance, it's hard to tell coming from him.

"Something." I responded, looking away from him and back at the view.

"Ella, I'm serious. I've never said that or felt this way with anyone, you're just different from everyone else, it makes me feel something for you."

I looked back at him, "Are you sure that maybe you're mixing up your platonic feelings with your romantic ones? I mean th—"

"Is something stopping you?"

"No, it's just that—"

"I know you're lying, Ella. Please, just tell me what is stopping you." he begged.

"Lucifer, nothing is stopping me."

"Why can't you for once in your life be open and honest with me? I'm aware that we both love each other, what's stopping you from this so much?" he asked.

"No no no no," I rapidly said, "I'm sorry but there's no way I can continue this conversa—"

"You can and you will, answer me properly. What is stopping you from admitting it?" he asked once again.

He held on to my wrist tightly so that I wouldn't go anywhere like I was about to, I wanted to run away at this point.

I know I have feelings for him and it's nice to know he has the same for me but I can't do relationships, for me they just never come out good and then I'm sitting there, heartbroken, eating like a pregnant woman and sleeping in.

"I'm scared of relationships, Lucifer. So yes, I do like you, but it's gonna have to stay that way." I answered.

"Can we at least try a relationship out? Give it 2 weeks to see how we both like it, and if we don't like it then we continue our lives as friends. Does that sound good to you?"

I'm surprised he even thought of me as a friend in the first place. Okay whatever, that's not the point, I'm making a choice here. I wouldn't mind trying it out with him but I don't think I'm even stable enough for a relationship.

Fuck it, what do I have to lose anyway?

"Sounds good to me then, I'll give it 2 weeks with you. But if we fuck up more than three times, I'm ending this early." I responded.

"I'll try my best not to fuck up then, amore. Are you hungry? We can go and eat somewhere if you'd like."

"Sure, you pick the place since you know this area better."

He nodded his head and we both got up from the bench, walking away from the beautiful scenery with satisfaction in us.

I was really hopeful about this, I knew about my stability when it came to relationships but maybe it really won't be so bad. I'm sure Lucifer will be somewhat different then everyone else I dated, I'll give him a shot.

We sat down in the car and got settled in before he started driving. There wasn't as much traffic as there usually is on this road, thank god for that because we might have been here for hours and I didn't need that after the conversation we just had.

"And we are here." Lucifer said as he parked the car.

I got out the car with him, walking over to the doors. He held my hand and opened the door as we both walked inside the little restaurant. It was nice and relaxing inside, the atmosphere was just perfect for me.

"Lucifer, would that be you my boy?" said the man at the counter.

"Yes, pleasure to see you again. May I introduce you to my girlfriend, Ella." he said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

'Girlfriend. I love that.'

"Aren't you a beautiful one, Lucifer sure has taste if he picked you up. I'm Raymond, nice to meet you." he introduced.

"Nice to meet you too, Raymond." I replied.

"So, what will it be today? Booth or a table?" he asked.

"I think a booth will do, is that good with you, amore?" Lucifer asked, looking down at me.

I nodded in response, but that wasn't enough for him apparently. He squeezed tightly on my hip until I looked back up at him.

"Words."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Yes, that sounds good to me."

"Alright then, I will seat you both." he responded, grabbing some menus for us.

He walked us to a booth near the corner of the restaurant, placing the menus down on the table along with silverware.

"Your waiter will be here shortly." he said with a smile before leaving.

I sat there in silence, looking around at everyone else with boredom. I was soon caught off guard by the touch of something on my thigh, I looked down to see that it was just Lucifers hand.

His hand slowly made its way up my thighs, lifting up part of my dress. I slightly tightened my legs together, I knew what he was trying to do already. I squeezed my thigh, making the open from the sudden pain I felt.

"Don't think I forgot what you've done today."

"Not here, not right now."

He pushed my underwear out of the way and played with my clit softly. I put a hand over my mouth just in case I made any sounds that could attract others.

"Lucifer, please."

No response, just hits of pleasure coming from his hands. I tried to act as normal as possible, but he was making this incredibly difficult. I wasn't expecting him to pull this type of shit in public areas, guess he was just dying for it.

A man approached us with some waters and straws, "Hello, I'm Erick and I will be your server for today! What can I get you guys started with?" he asked.

Lucifer kept playing with me while ordering for the both of us, I didn't even get to look at the menu but I wasn't starting to care at this point. While he kept talking, a slim fingers had entered inside me, the fuck is this man doing to me?

I contained my moans and movements until the man had left. Suddenly, Lucifer started curling his finger that was inside me. He looked down at me with a grin on his face, satisfied.

"P-please stop it, Lucifer."

"Oh, amore. I don't think I will, you haven't behaved like I told you to do."

He started to slowly pump his fingers in and out of me, causing me to slightly moan at the pleasure of it. He didn't care, my sounds were motivating him more at this point. I opened the menu and placed it in front of my face so no one could see my facial expressions.

"Stop it, please." I whispered.

Just then, another finger had joined in, holy fuck. I bit my lip to keep in my moans and whimpers, afraid someone might hear me. His speed only got faster, making it harder for me not to attract attention.

I was getting close, I could feel it. But just as I was about to finish, he stopped and took his fingers out of me. I whimpered at the list of his touch and the disappearance of my release.

"Just wait until we get home, you'll have a better release then." he said with a grin.

'What a jerk.'