Chapter 5 - Ella

Work was going well so far, I struck up a few small conversations with people and didn't have one issue at hand. Usually people would start complaining about everything small thing but nope, not today.

I was way too tired to deal with any issues today and I'm so glad nothing bad was happening, I was unbothered for once in my life while working here.

Nicolas always comes to work with me, he doesn't have much to do and my boss doesn't mind it. Sometimes he even helps around, I think he should get a job here honestly.

Somehow, he gets so much money out of no where but he never told me what he does to earn it. I was assuming that he probably asked his family or friends for money and was just to embarrassed to say it. I didn't want to ask him though, he doesn't have to tell me anything.

I looked over at Nicolas while drying one of the cups, looks like he's making a new friend again. It was his specialty at this point, he was a funny guy and always new how to hold conversations. I watched as they shook hands and started talking, it was nice to see really.

But I was interrupted by a scream of a man near me. "Helloo? Bartender, hurry up over there! I don't have all da—", he was cut off by the voice of another man.

'And now my day is fucking ruined.'

"I think you can wait, sir. It's not the end of the world, be more polite to the person serving you." said man who had interrupted.

I looked up so see who it was that was defending me, I wasn't expecting to see who I saw.

'Holy fuck, that same guy again?! How did he find me here, what does he even want?!'

"Oh come on, she's just a bartender. How hard can it be to pay attention and do your job right?" he asked while rolling his eyes.

The stalker walked over to the man and whispered something in his ear, I couldn't hear it though. As he moved away, the man had fear in his eyes. What did he even say to him?

"I-I'm so sorry, miss. That was dumb of me, I won't do it again!" he apologized, setting down a tip while instantly running off afterwards even though he didn't get anything yet.

"Problem solved." the man said with a smirk.

I slowly picked up the tip from the counter, keeping my eyes on the guy. Even if he was a stalker, he sure as hell was handsome. His gorgeous looking hair and his dark eyes, perfectly glowing skin.

"Thank you.." I whispered, stuffing the tip into my pants pocket while taking my eyes off of him for a second.

"You're welcome, piccola." he muttered, taking the seat of the man who ran off.

'Oh that's even better, he's an Italian guy.'

'Heard they were the best in bed, maybe he's up to one-night-stands? Nah, probably not.'

"Are you alright?" he asked, bringing me back to the present as I had drifted off into my thoughts again.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry I was just think about something." I answered.

"While staring at me?" he asked with a smirk.

I hid my face in embarrassment. I didn't mean to stare at him while thinking about that but he was just so hypnotizing to look at, it felt like a spell was being put upon me.

"Are you stalking me? This can't be a coincidence three times in a row, what do you want from me?" I asked, trying to change the subject as fast as I could.

"It can be a coincidence, could be fate for all we know. I don't want anything from you, just wanted to come here for a drink."

"Okay, what can I get you, sir?" I asked while wiping down the counter.