Chapter 9 - Ella

'What the fuck did I just do, did that really just happen?'

"Oh god, this is embarrassing." I whispered, closing my legs and covering my face with my hands.

"Embarrassing? I thought it was quite nice, I would kill to do that again. I'm surprised you let me do that to you." he said with a grin.

I uncovered my face and fixed my underwear, sitting up after. "Well after so many one night stands I just get the habit of practically giving my body to anyone. Didn't think I would do that for a murderer though, I'm as surprised as you are."

"You still do one night stands?" he asked, sounding somewhat upset about that.

"I use to and then I took a break from it, but I did make some money from it so why even complain." I responded, glancing at him.

"When did you stop doing them?"

"I don't know, like a month ago maybe? Somewhere close to that, it wasn't too recent to remember. I don't really care to remember any of the guys I fuck."

He seemed to be troubled by the idea of me doing the recent one-night-stands but he didn't say anything, he just gave me a look. I didn't see why it concerned him anyways, it was my business to deal with.

"Is that a problem for you?" I asked.

"No, not at all. As long as you did it safely then you're good." he answered, looking back at the tv that was still playing.

"Why the fuck would you care if I did it safely?" I asked, slightly annoyed by the way he had answered that.

"Watch your mouth."

"Don't tell me what to do you bi—"

I was cut off by his hand around my throat, tightening his grip. Choking was new for me and I didn't like it, but for some reason it was such a huge turn on. He stared at me dead in the eyes before speaking.

"You have such a pretty but dirty mouth, don't you? Watch it or I will fill that pretty mouth up until you can't speak for a long time, got it?"

My eyes widened, heart pounding in my chest. No way he would actually do that, right?

'No, no he definitely would do that. He's gonna have to work on his threats because that sounds very much delightful to me right now.'

"Got it." I responded after the shock wore off.

He released his grip from around my neck and put his eyes back on the tv once again. I rubbed my neck and looked back at the tv with him, glancing over at him a few times.

I couldn't focus on the show anymore, all that was on my mind was whatever just happened. It was such an erotic experience for me, way better than anything else any man ever did to me.

He was so good at it, who did he practice this kind of experience with? It just made me more curious about his personal life, all the little details he missed out when we met and talked before.

I wanted ask him, it just seems so wrong though. He didn't share it the first time, why would he share it now? It would feel a bit weird if I just jumped into his business like that and ask a shit ton of questions because I let curiosity get the best of me.

This man just brought me so much curiosity in only one day, that has got to mean something at this point. Or maybe I was just thinking to much into it. Either way, I wanted to learn some more about him.

A knock was heard on one of the walls, I jumped at the sound and instantly ran my fingers through my silk black hair to fix it up since I knew it was definitely a mess.