Chapter 36 - Lucifer

"Congratulations, you found us! Well, you found your car really. I hate to have to take away one of your 'prize possessions', oh who am I kidding, I'm ecstatic about this. I want you to feel what I felt when you took away my family from me, killing them like it was nothing. Sometimes, I wish I had killed you sooner. You can try your best to come and find us, I wish you the best of luck. Time is running out, use all of it wisely while you still can. We will be waiting for you, Lucifer.

Sincerely, Grayson.

(Ps: You have a very pretty girl, great catch. I'm sure she will submit to me in no time.)"

'I'm going to fucking bury his ass into the ground.'

I passed the note over to Oliver, allowing him to read what I had just read. He took it from my hands and began reading it while I picked up the phones. This was definitely both of their phones, but if the car was here then how could they have gone away?

"Holy shit." Oliver muttered under his breath, putting the note down. "What do we do? We have no idea where they could be and it definitely isn't somewhere obvious."

"We find out how the fuck they disappeared out of no where. Look around, there's literally no where they can go by foot."

Oliver tapped his finger on the side of the car, thinking about what could've happened. I did the same, trying my best to come too a conclusion.

"Grayson must have picked them up." I announced.

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it," I began, "If they had taken this car to their 'secret location' we would be able to track it, making it fairly easy for us to find them. Grayson loves games, this is hide-and-go-seek for him. He must have told my driver to stop at a random place and have him go ahead and pick them up."

"That also explains why he had them leave their phones. Fuck, we don't have a way to track them then." Oliver said, running his hands through his hair.

"Looks like we will just have to start from scratch. Oh, isn't Mr. Fields working with them supposedly?"

"Oh yeah, that's true. He could tell us where they may be since he does work with them. Kinda stupid for him to stay at our mansion while this is occurring."

"Stupid indeed, call up my men and have him escorted to Mr. Richards. Look's like we will be paying him a visit today."

"On it, sir." Oliver replied, dialing the number on his phone.

I picked up the note and looked at it once again, feeling all the anger build up in my system. She's strong, I know she won't submit to anybody but me. I said that she wouldn't get hurt, not as long as I was around.

'Please be okay, amore.'

I waited for Oliver to finish up the phone call, heading back to the car with the note still in my hand.

"They're escorting him now, he wants us to head over to his place in a few minutes." he shouted, trying to catch up with me.

I was expecting for him to be at his wear house for this. Normally, that's where all of the mafias dirty work was done but sometimes there had to be arrangements so we use whatever we have in our mansions, knowing they wouldn't come out alive at least.

"Let's just head over now then." I replied, getting into the driver seat of the car. Once Oliver got in the car, I started driving.

So many things were running through my head, I was
getting worried. I had never gotten worried like this before, but this was Ella, of course I had to worry. I didn't know how long she could stay strong, keeping
herself together.