Chapter 40 - Lucifer

Yesterday was a nightmare but success. I got back what was mine, no one was hurt during this whole process.

Today my only focus was Ella, no work or anything, just her. She had a hard time, the least I could do was be there for her after everything.

She had been sleeping for some time now, I stood with her. It wasn't a choice to stay here though. Ella had her whole body on top of me, forcing me to stay laying down and now wake her up.

I could have just taken her off of me, she was light weight. But she looked so comfortable, I didn't want to ruin it for her. I was messaging some people on my phone until she woke up, fluttering her eyes open.

"Good afternoon, amore." I said softly, rubbing her head.

"Good afternoon, honey." she whispered, looking up at me.

"No 'dickhead' today?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"You saved me, I think you deserve a better name. Don't get use to it though, it won't last long." she joked with a small smile.

She changed positions, straddling me instead of laying on me. I held onto her waist, lifting her a bit. I sat up and placed her back down, admiring her. She was just the cutest, I couldn't look at her enough.

I pulled Ella down to me, kissing her soft lips. She eased her body, letting me hold her. The kiss was full of passion and love, my favorite feeling that she gave me.

She was trying to push away to sit up comfortably so I broke the kiss, looking into her eyes as she sat up. A small grin appeared on her face as she looked at me.

"I love your hair." she said sarcastically with a giggle.

I ran my hands through my hair, fixing it up as she said that.

"The blame is being put on you for that since you wouldn't let me get up to fix it properly."

"Haha, loser." she chuckled.

I picked her up and threw her down beside me on the bed, positioning myself on top of her after. I looked down at her as she continued giggling her ass off.

"Your hair doesn't look any better than mine, piccola. It's a mess up there."

"Hey, that's not nice!" she pouted.

I smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead, getting off of her. I walked over to the closest to get us some clothes, walking out about a minute later with what I picked out.

"No suit today? Is this a special day?" Ella asked, watching me as I got closer to her.

"I'm going to spend the entire day with you, nothing else. I wanted to stay comfortable while we were together so I chose something more suitable for times like this." I replied, placing her clothes down.

"Yay, a whole day for me!" she shrieked happily, grabbing the clothes and jumping off the bed.

She changed right in front of me, not feeling the need to go somewhere else to change. I decided to do the same, she had already seen me anyways so it wasn't anything new to us both.

"What are we gonna do today?" Ella asked, fixing herself up.

"Whatever you want to do, amore."

"Sooo, we can watch a movie together without any interruptions?"

"Yes."

"We can bake something together?"

"If you want."

I walked over to the nightstand and grabbed her necklace as she kept talking, walking back over to her so I could put it on. She turned around when she saw it in my hand, allowing me to attach it.