two

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗June 26thCity Nails | Atlanta

June 26th
City Nails | Atlanta. Georgia

Work was my second favorite place in the world, it was the only place i could really be myself and show off my true talent.

I worked at the infamous 'City Nails' in Downtown ATL. Inside the shop was all different kinds of things. We had a station for Hair , nails , lashes , and barbers all in one. Yea we was on that type time.

I've been doing nails since i was 13. I started with just nail polish on myself and my friends until my grandma peeped my talent and started buying me acrylic sets to practice everyday after school.

Nails were my greatest accomplishment in my
opinion and i absolutely adored my work and once i got hired here , my talent began sprout even more than its ever did.

"Hey Blu Blu." I pick my head up and look towards the door to see one of my favorite clients and friend, Makayla standing in the frame of my office door.

She was dressed in a snug black body suit along with a blue jean jacket. Her appointment was set for 3:30 and it was currently 3:28. Just on time.

"Hey bookie." I stand from my desk and walk over to her, pulling her into a quick hug, "What style you want again?" I ask her as we walk over to my station taking our seats.

"Girl just some french tips nothing too much." She replies , placing her phone down onto the side as i nod and prepare everything im gonna need. "Soooo how you been?"

"You know , the usual." I take her hand into mine so i can prep her natural nail, "How about you? I be seeing you on the net."

"Shit gets so crazy over these niggas man but other than that little situation i've been good AND i've dropped that nigga off right where he belongs." she tells me with a purse to her lips.

I look up at her through my eye lids with a grin while i filed, "Yea we'll see how long that lasts." I say making us both laugh.

"Have a little bit of faith Blu," She rolls her eyes, "Enough about me bruh, how you been after one dude? Anyone new in ya life?" she asks wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Hell no KayKay. These niggas ain't shit and all of a sudden every ATL nigga is associated with my brothers bruh." I reply and she listens attentively.

"Ay i feel it... how has Josiah and Jairo been?" She asks curiously making me raise a brow because she and Jo used to have something going on in the past. That's actually how i met her.