twenty-one

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗September 1stThe Air BNB | Miami, Florida

September 1st
The Air BNB | Miami, Florida

I woke up surprisingly early since i was able to get a full nights rest, wrapped up in Mir's embrace. I traced over his tattoos on his arm and chest, eyeing the old and new hickey's decorating his light ass neck.

After a while, i finally got up and headed to the bathroom. I took a few mirror pictures before cleaning my face with my wash rag and brushing my teeth.

There was chatter downstairs when i left the bathroom and picked out some clothes. I decided to just wear a bright pink bikini that complimented my skin with some light blue jean shorts.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by Kylee and Jairo arguing. They were both morning people which was so crazy to me.

"Come on guys it's 9 a.m. and y'all already arguing." I say to make my presence known and they both look towards me, the kitchen going silent.

"Goodmorning Blu." Jai mumbled as i went and hugged the both of them.

"Can you two try not to argue today please?" I hopped onto the counter, looking around because there was 0 food in this house because we had got here to late to shop.

"What are we doing today anyway?" Kylee asked, completely disregarding my question making me roll my eyes.

"Well go eat when everyone wakes up because i am starvinggg but then after that i'm in the mood to go out and turn uppp." I stick my tongue out at the end as Jai mugs me.

"You're ghetto as shit." He fakes a gag.

"Can you stop bein so negative dirty... i think that's a good idea." She nods before Jai pushes her roughly and she went stumbling.

"I'm not negative ya dumb ass is negative." He huffed while Kylee gathered herself, her fist clenched before she started swinging on him and i watched, shaking my head.

"Mane what the fuck?" Mir's raspy voice makes me turn my head towards him, a smile moving on to my face as he watched Kylee and Jai go at it. When he seen me, he made his way towards me, wrapping his arms around my torso in a hug. "Hey baby." He hummed into the crook of my neck.

I let the warmth of his bare skin warm my body up as i held onto his neck tightly. "How'd you sleep?" I asked him once he stood up straight so we were face to face.

"Good as hell, that bed so comfortable. The fuck going on with them two?" He asked, nodding towards Kylee and Jairo- Jai now having her in head lock while she punched at his arm.