thirteen

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗July 15thBlu's apartment | Atlanta, Georgia

July 15th
Blu's apartment | Atlanta, Georgia

I woke up from the continuous ringing of Mir's phone. The shit was blowing me because it was early as fuck.

"Yo Mir wake the fuck up and answer that phone." I shake him hard and his eyes finally flutter open. He grabs the phone with a groan, answering it and placing it to his ear.

"Hello?" Mir speaks, his morning voice making me go feral. Ugh everything this boy did was so sexy. I watch as he goes from half sleep to fully aware, jumping out of the bed and getting dressed. "I'm boutta be on my way bruh, see you in a second." He says before hanging up.

"What going on-" before i could finish my sentence my phone began to rang and it was a call from Jo. I answered it quickly and put the phone to my ear. "Jo? You okay?"

"Ray got shot sis.. please come down here man." He explains, sniffling heavy. My heart dropped at the emotion in his voice. My brother never cried.

"I'm getting dressed now. I'll see you in a second." I assure him.

"We all at mercy." He sniffles once more.

"I'm on my way Jo. I love you."

"Love you more." And with that he hangs up.

I jumped up from my bed and basically ran to my closet to grab a quick outfit. I settled on some black sweats with a pink spider hoodie and my bubble slides.

Me and Mir both went into the bathroom to wash our faces and brush our teeth real quick. I didn't bother to do makeup or fix up my hair because my brother needed me.

"Imma stop and get something to eat.. you want anything?" Mir finally breaks the tense silence.

"No mir we can eat at the hospital or at least leave once we get situated there... Ray needs you right now." I tell him and I could tell he was hurt but refused to let his emotions out.

"You right." He mumbles with a sniffle but he wasn't crying.

"He's gonna be okay Mir." i walk over and hug him tight. He hesitantly hugged me back, kissing my forehead in the process.

"I wish we could walk in there together." He cups my face to look up at him.

My lips form a thin smile, "Eventually Mir. I'll tell Jo eventually but this ain't something he's gonna wanna see right now." I explain, knowing he'd understand.