twenty-two

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗Sept 2ndThe Air BNB | Miami, Florida

Sept 2nd
The Air BNB | Miami, Florida

I had woke up with a raging headache about 2 hours ago. I decided to sit in the hot tub while i soothed the headache and planned what we were gonna do today.

I knew everyone was hung over so whatever we did would have to be a little later, a night time activity. There was an advertisement for a fair going on downtown from 7-10 so i decided i'd see if everyone wanted to go.

The noise from the sliding back door caused me too look over at Mir as he came out in his black swimtrunks. He smiled immediately when he saw me.

"Hey baby, how long you been up for?" He asks, walking into the hot tub and taking a seat next to me.

"Since early. Is anyone else up?" I question and he shakes his head no.

"Just us. Per usual." He moved to stand in front of me and i wrapped my arms around his neck, meeting his eyes.

"I love you." He leaned in and kissed my lips softly.

"And I love you Amiri." I grinned as we parted and he smiled.

"What you wanna do today baby?" I asked, leaning back onto the hot tub wall.

"I don't care as long as i'm with you." He leaned down, kissing the crook of my neck. "I made a bucket list last night."

"Oh yeah? What was on it?" I asked curiously with furrowed brows.

"We gon fuck on every surface in this house," He whispered and my eyes widened lightly as he continued, "We got bed and shower checked off.." He gripped my ass in his hands, ".. let's get hot tub off the list."

"You are so nasty.. what if somebody come out here?" I chuckled as he began leaving wet kisses on my neck, moving up slowly.

"Ion care about none of that Blu Blu." He mumbled, kissing my cheeks softly before finally his lips met my mouth. I swear his kisses never got old, the way his lips moved against mine so gently always had me soaking.

I allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth, his hand squeezing my neck to control the kiss. He unconnected our lips and spun me around abruptly, pushing down on the middle of my back so it arched.

"Why you shakin so bad baby? Trust me." He grumbled out before hooking his finger into my light blue swim bottoms, pulling them down.

I felt his hard dick at my entrance before he entered me in one harsh stroke, stretching my walls out and making me moan out. He began moving in and out of me at a steady pace as he undid my swim top and squeezed my boobs in his hands.