twenty-three

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 '𝙼𝚒𝚛' 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚣Sep 3rdThe Air BNB | Miami, Florida

Sep 3rd
The Air BNB | Miami, Florida

It seemed like the vacation was flying by quick as hell and it only took one day for Blu to get pissed at me. What i did yesterday was definitely fucked up but even after what went down last night she STILL wasn't fuckin with me.

I won't lie, the shit was hurting me seeing her like that. She was hurt and i hated being the reason while Tay- i really had nothing going on with that girl. Yea i could tell she was feeling me but i have a girl and I do not want her. And she know it.

The house decided we'd all have a lil beach day. It was our 3rd day in florida and we hadn't even seen a peak of the damn beach yet.

I was in the bathroom getting ready- dressing in my red swim trunks and white wife-beater. Blu came inside with her red bikini, some black shorts over her legs. She looked in the mirror at herself, not speaking nor looking at me.

"You still mad Blu?" I turn towards her, my head tilting a little as i await her answer. She ignored me as she brushed out her edges. "This ignoring shit is gon blow me? Why you always doing that shit."

"Because i clearly do not wanna talk to you." She mumbled, continuing to work on her hair.

"It don't matter what you don't want to do," I poke her head with my two fingers, "You need to do what's best for this relationship. We need to communicate."

"Amiri you know why i'm mad why do i have to communicate that with you if you. already. know." She clapped her hands. "Like seriously."

"I said sorry multiple times. What else can i do Blu?" I grabbed her hands into mine, using my free one to grab her chin and make her look at me. "I am sorry baby."

"I get it but you quite literally hurt my trust.. how i know the next time we argue or disagree you not gon run off with the next hoe?" She questioned, her eyebrows furrowed. "I love you Amiri and you know that. That shit hurted me and you ain't give a fuck until i cried." She continued and i nodded as I listened.

"Imma make it up to you. I promise. Don't let this ruin your vacation, it's all for you." I reached down and kissed her forehead before wrapping my arms around her in a hug.

"I'm sorry for not communicating better." she mumbled into my chest as i rubbed her back.

"It's all good Blu Blu." I assured her, a smile creeping onto my face now that we were good.

。^‿^。

We had finally made it to the beach at around 2. It was packed as the sun beamed down, the only sound of chatter and the waves crashing filled the air.

I grabbed the tent i had bought along with the towels Blu had bought and set us up in a good spot in the sand. Everyone else had set up around us while Angel and Key just threw they shit with our shit.