thirty

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗Oct 8thCity Nails | Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 8th
City Nails | Atlanta, Georgia

Today i had 4 clients today and i had just finished up on some french tips i had at 2. I had no plans for today but to get Key a birthday gift since his birthday was tomorrow and he was having a little get together tomorrow.

I was scrolling on instagram when the door bells rang, making me look up from my phone and look over to see Trell walking in. He wore a pair of black jeans with a pink spider hoodie on and his dreads in a back ponytail in his head.

"Hey Blu." He smiled that smile i adored as he approached me. It'd been a little over a month since Trell and I had started talking it's also been a month since i'd seen and spoke to Amiri.

Trell has been absolutely perfect but i didn't talk about him much to the people around me just because of the fact that Amiri is literally connected to everyone around me.

Trell pulled a seat up next to me with a smile. He usually came to my job once a week to just sit and talk while i worked and i genuinely loved it. He was so sweet and had no problem listening to me talk about anything i wanted to

"How's your day been baby?" He asks as i set my phone down so i could put all my attention on him.

"It's been good, you know i love work." I grin as he nods. "So what you doing later T?" I ask, tilting my head slightly.

"Uhh i don't know.. did you want to do something?" He raised a brow at me as i licked my lips, our eyes meeting. "I know a few things we could do." He mumbled as he leaned in, his lips brushing over my own.

"YO YO YO City Nails!" I hear Jo's booming ass voice shout of from the entrance of the store making me back up from Trell swiftly.

"What's wrong?" Trell asked with furrowed brows, confusion lacing his voice. He only knew of Jo and Jai but had never met either of them.

"That's my brother." I mumble as Jo approaches my work desk. He wore a simple outfit, his dreads tied back in two braids. "Hey Jo Jo, what you doing here?"

"No reason, just checking on you," He said, wrapping his arms around me in a hug. "Who's this?" His eye avert to Trell sitting there with a small smile on his face.

"Um this is Trell.. the boy i told you about." I introduce the two before Trell outstretches his hand for Jo to take and surprisingly he does.

"Yoo man.. did you invite ya lil boyfriend to the get together?" Jo raised a brow as Trell turned towards me with furrowed brows.