thirty-seven

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 '𝙼𝚒𝚛' 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚣Dec 17thThe Grove | Los Angeles, California

Dec 17th
The Grove | Los Angeles, California

Blu and I were currently at The Grove- just another mall in Cali. We were going in and out of stores just buying each other whatever we wanted.

We'd been in and out discussing the idea of us having a baby for the last 2 days. I was 100% up for it and the feelings for sudden change came outta nowhere but i was behind whatever she wanted to do.

She had still taken a plan B because she said if we were really gonna do this we needed more planning and i was cool with that.

The Gucci store was the last store we had found ourselves in and i bought Blu a lil purse while getting myself a watch.

As she browsed around some more, i stood by the door scrolling on my phone when I saw Dejuan's contact pop up. One of my brows raised in confusion because my brother never ever called me.

I answered nonetheless, placing the phone to my ear. "Hello..?" I trailed, my voice unsure.

"Amiri where are you? You haven't heard the news?" He spoke, a sniffle following after and i felt a pit grow in my stomach and not the good kind

"No.. what's wrong D?" I asked, my brows furrowing as more tears followed.

"Its Ale, i don't know exactly what happen or why he was at your house-" he sniffled, "Ale was shot 4 times outside your house." He finally let out and i felt my heart drop to my ass and my legs go weak.

"Mir- you okay?" Blu approached me but i could barely hear her voice as hurt took over my emotions. I ran out the gucci store and over to the nearest garbage can to throw up everything i'd ate today. "Mir! What's wrong?" She asked, grabbing my shoulder.

"They- they we gotta go." I attempted to get our but couldn't even get out any coherent sentences. Blu seemed to understand and took my hand into her own as we walked out the store.

"How did this happen D?" I ask into the phone once we reach the parking lot, a few tears rolling down my face. "And how is he doing?"

"I'll explain everything once you get here." He sniffled once more before ending the call. I aggressively shoved my phone back into my pocket before keeping my head down as we reached the rental car.

"Mir.. i know you don't want to talk but what's wrong? What happened?" Blu worried, talking my hand again as i refused to meet her eyes.

"Dejuan just told me Ale was shot outside my house man. I had sent him there to handle some business for me." I mumbled quietly, the realization that this was my fault sinking in.