twenty-six

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗Sep 6thJosah's house | Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 6th
Josah's house | Atlanta, Georgia

I had been at Jo's house since we got back from Miami since i was too damn tired to leave at all. That drive after a vacation ain't NO joke.. at all.

I had work at 11 so at this point i had no choice but to leave but i had no motivation. I didn't know if it was the fact that i had broke up with Mir yesterday morning or the fact him and his side hoe had ruined MY vacation.

I'm snapped out my thoughts by the sound of Jo's guest bedroom door opening, revealing Mimi with a small smile on her face,"Blu, you okay?" She asked, fully entering the room.

"Mhm why wouldn't i be?" I fake a smile that didn't meet my eyes as she frowned.

"All the drama.. with Mir and Tay." She reminds me, folding her arms as she awaits an answer from me but i just shrug, "That ain't no answer Blu."

"I don't know how i feel. I was hurt and now... i don't know," I shrug again, "I cant be butt hurt over someone i was warned about. It's my own fault." I admit.

"He's been blowing up me and Jo's phones tryna get into contact with you Blu... just talk to him?" She suggested but i shook my head no.

"I know he's gonna be in my life either way because of Jo but right now, i'm not tryna talk to him at all." i tell her and she nods understandingly.

"I get it Blu and im here if you gotta talk k?" She squeezes my shoulder as I nod.

"I know Mimi and I thank you for that," I grin, pulling her into a hug and rocking us slowly, "I gotta go tho but i'll be back later." I inform her once we part.

"Doors are always open." She reassures me before leaving the room.

Once she was gone, i stood and packed up everything i had taken out last night. Once my suitcase was fully packed back up, i said goodbye to Jo and Mimi then left their apartment to my car.

I only had about an hour till work so when i arrived home, I was quick to shower and throw on a comfortable outfit for the day as it was getting colder outside.

I had arrived to the shop about 10 minutes before my shift started. When i walked inside, Angel was finishing up a client.

"Hey Ang." I say to make myself known before she looks up and smiles as I wave.

"Hey Blu Blu how you doing?" She asked while i walked towards my station.

"I been cool. Glad to get back to what i do best." I hummed as i took a seat. My first client was set to come at 12 for a simple manicure with a first time client.