twenty-five

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 '𝙼𝚒𝚛' 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚣Sep 4thThe Air BNB | Miami, Florida

Sep 4th
The Air BNB | Miami, Florida

As I sat next to Key on the couch while Mimi and angel prepared the games for us to the play, my leg shook uncontrollably. Blu still hadn't come out the bathroom and I had checked on her 3 different times.

"Okay guys let's play Never Have I Ever first." Mimi smiled as she grabbed the cards out the box and split them into two piles before setting them onto the livingroom table. She placed down shot cups with two bottles of henny on the side, "Yall know the rules, if you did it drink."

"Hold on, where's Blu?" Kylee wondered, looking around at the other couches for her.

"She's in the bathroom i'll go check on her." Angel volunteered but Kylee stopped her, standing up.

"It's okay i'll do it." Kylee said.

"I know why she's in there, i think it's best i go." Angel argued, pressing her lips into a thin line.

"And i'm her bestfriend so i'll go. Thanks." Kylee dismissed once more before leaving the living area and through the hallway Blu was down.

"Damn what's her problem?" Angel mugged, curling her lip up as she just continued to help with the games.

"Well i'll go first!" Tay chirped, leaning over and grabbing a card from off the table.

"Didn't we just say we was waiting for Blu dumbass?" I turned towards her with a mug before the smile on her face disappeared and she throws the card down.

Not too long after that, Blu and Kylee had returned. To the naked eye, you'd think Blu was okay but i knew from how low her eyes were she had most likely just stopped crying and it made my heart ache at the sight.

She took a seat next to Kylee, sitting between her and Jairo as she leaned against her brothers chest.

"Okay are we ready?" Mimi asked and once everyone nodded she sat down next to Jo. "We can just go in a circle so Tay.. you can start." Mimi tells her and she nods, picking up the same card she threw down.

"Never have i ever... skinny dipped?" Tay wiggled her eyebrows with a grin. Me and many others picked up our shot glasses and downed them quickly. I cringed at the taste of the henny, closing my eyes.

It was now Raelynn's turn and she grabbed a card, "Never have i ever... had sexual thoughts about the SAME sex." She asked, her eyes widening.

I watched as most of the girls drank while the boys watched in disgust. It was now my turn and i leaned over to grab one of the purple cards, "Ite Never Have I Ever had high sex?" I read out before placing the card down. I downed another shot of henny, watching Blu do the same through my peripheral.

Once we had got through mostly everyone and it was finally Blu's turn- i was getting extremely drunk. I could feel the shit taking over my body.