forty-one

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 Mar 8thStorming Crab | Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 8th
Storming Crab | Atlanta, Georgia

This entire year had been going amazing so far, and there wasn't a moment where i wasn't happy. My baby was growing and Mir and I were extremely happy and excited.

Today was my Gender Reveal and i left Angel and Kylee in charge hoping they could work out their issues due to Ky's jealousy.

Mir and I were currently at Storming Crab eating to distract me while they got everything ready for me plus, me and my baby were starving.

"So you excited for today baby?" Mir asks, crossing his hands above the table as we waited for our food.

I smiled to myself a bit before answering, "I'm nervous Mirr like we're really having a baby and today we're finding out if it's a girl or boy." I say, still in disbelief at the whole situation.

"It's gonna be a girl." He said with sureness in his voice and i laughed. He wore a pink polo shirt and white jeans while i wore a blue spring dress.

"Bye it's a boy, i can feel it." I argue and he shakes his head no.

"If ion get my girl Blu we gon have to make another one til we do." He winked and i threw my head back in laughter.

"You're hilarious Amiri." I wave him off.

"You think i'm playing." He scoffs and i roll my eyes.

Our food came not too long after that and we ate, talking about baby stuff and planning our baby shower as well. We had everything on time so far, I'd moved in with Mir and we made one of his two guest rooms into the babies nursery.

Once we finished eating, Mir and I began our way to the venue we'd booked for the gender reveal. We'd invited so many people, close family, distant family and i even sent my mother an invite.

When we got there, the whole outside was decorated as well as decorations leading into the inside of the venue building. I couldn't help the smile that pulled at my lips at the sight.

"Jesus, i knew Angel and Kylee would've went all out." Amiri smiled brightly and i reciprocated it. I leaned over and kissed his lips twice before we exited the car.

We held hands as we walked inside together to see the venue was filled up with all our friends and family. My heart felt so full as everyone watched us enter.

"Hey you guys." I say with a wave and some waves were sent our way. We continued in until we found Angel and key next to the gender revealed cake pops.

All our closest friends would get one and inside one held the gender of my baby. Angel hugged me soon as i approached her while Key dapped up Mir.

"How was lunch?" she asked, wiping her hand onto her shirt.

"Me and my son enjoyed it." I laugh, rubbing my belly as Mir mushes my head.