five

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗July 1st | Miera's birthdaySix Flags Amusement Park | 12:36 pm

July 1st | Miera's birthday
Six Flags Amusement Park | 12:36 pm

Mimi's birthday was going real good so far.

I ended up riding with her and Jo so we could get her early before the park got too crowded. It was currently 92 degrees outside and I was burning up as Mimi , Jo , Jai and I stood under the shade of a restaurant waiting for Mir , JayJay , Key and a few of Mimi's homegirls i haven't met before.

"Damn bruh i'm so fuckin hot." I use my hand as a fan and of course the shit was not working. Jai began using his shirt to fan me off and it was better than nothing.

"There go my boys." Jo says , squinting out into the crowds of people.

"And there go my girls." Mimi says , looking the opposite way of where Jo was looking.

"Fina fucking ly." I stand up and the 4 of us walk out of the shade as the two groups met as one.

"HEY BITCHESSS!" Mimi exclaims hugging each of her friends, "Y'all these is my homegirls Tay , Meesha , and Raelynn." She introduces them to the group.

Tay was a pretty light skin girl with full lips and some neat knotless braids in her hair. She wore jean shorts with a swimsuit top showcasing her flat stomach.

Meesha seemed to be the laid back friend and i could tell she didn't care how she dressed if she wasn't there to impress anyone. She had a caramel complexion wearing some black boy shorts and a cropped black hoodie with some Jordan 4's.

Lastly Raelynn was Darksin with long lashes and glossy lip gloss on her lips. Her teeth were perfect as she kept smiling at Mimi. She wore a cute floral crop top with some light blue jean shorts and sandles.

Jo said hi to the girls before introducing me , Jai and his boys.

My eyes drifted to Mir as Jo continued to introduce all of us to the girls.

He wore a plain white T shirt with some Navy Blue shorts and some blue slides. His haircut still looked fresh so he was definitely looking sexy as fuck. I'd never tell 'em that shit tho.

"Wassup Blu." Key comes over to dap me up. I eye him suspiciously as we do a known handshake.

"Boy i thought you ain't like me? Don't come over here tryna be all friendly." i narrow my eyes at him.

"Shut up Blu. You coo now." He shakes me by my shoulder.

"I been cool , y'all niggas always tryna judge sombi." I roll my eyes.

"My bad baby blu." He comes up with the nickname on the spot, laughing like something was funny.

"Keyshawn don't play with me." I warn.

"Don't be saying my government outchea. Fuck wrong witchu." He raises a brow at me.

"Its too hot to even be talking to you right now." I separate myself from him going a little closer in Mir's direction but not exactly by him.