eighteen

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗August 6thMercy Hospital | Atlanta, Georgia

August 6th
Mercy Hospital | Atlanta, Georgia

A week.

A week i've been in this damn hospital bored out of my damn mind. I just wanted to go home, do some nails, or even just lay in MY bed... or Mir's either way.

Today i was finally being discharged with my dad by my side since everyone was too busy for me today. Man who knew getting discharged was so much paperwork.

"You ready to go home pumpkin?" My dads voice makes me look at at him to see him standing in the doorway.

"Ugh i been ready." I set the last packet of paperwork down onto the bed before standing up and grabbing my things.

"I know i can't imagine being cramped up here for a whole ass week." He shakes his head with a chuckle as i approach him. "Where you want me to take you."

"My car is at Mir's, you can take me there." I reply. The two of us make our way out the hospital room and down the long hallway where the elevators sat.

"Hmm speaking of Mir.. wanna tell me about him?" My dad asks, raising his well shaped brows at me.

"When we get into the car." He nods as the elevator approaches and we get on.

When we reached my dads car, we both got situated. I told him Mir's address to find out it was actually so far from the hospital.

"Damn a whole hour." My dad shakes his head as the ETA appears on the screen.

"Hey an hour with me is not terrible. I'm not that bad." I cross my arms across my chest.

"I wasn't saying it like that girl." He rolls his eyes, "Here plug in" He hands me the aux cord and i grin. Boutta put my dad deep with some rod wave? Oh hell yea.

"So Mir.. lemme tell you about him," I turn the music down slightly so my dad can hear me, "Okay so we met because of Jo obviously and he used to get on my nerves so badlyyyy dad like seriously but then one night at the club he was getting reallll touchy and we got caught by Jo." I start to explain, my dad nodding occasionally as i talked.

"So then i started catching a lil bit of feelings but he was a HOEEEE so i couldn't even do what i wanted to cause he had all these hoes coming left from right. We finally kissed one night and after that the boy could not leave me aloneeee. I still had my speculation that he still had mad girls in his phone but he debunked it so now i'm stuck." I finish up with a shrug.

"So he treats you well?" Dad asks, eyeing me from the side.

"So well.. y'know after Anthony and stuff i thought i'd never find another boy that'd treat me right or actually like me for me but Mir proved me wrong." I grin and it makes my dad smile softly.