four

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗June 29thJhalynn's Apartment | Downtown , ATL

June 29th
Jhalynn's Apartment | Downtown , ATL

It's been one whole ass week since i've seen my brother. There's no way he was that mad at me- over something that didn't even happen.

Even if Jo was mad at me , he still came to see me or atleast called but now he's been ignoring me. I wanted to give it some time before i barged into his apartment and went off on him but today marked a week and he just so happened to decline my call.

"Maybe he's busy?" Jai suggests as i slip on a small jacket and my shoes.

"No Jai. It's been a week. A WEEK! Since when do the Washington siblings not speak nor see each other for a full on week?" I ask him , clearly being the only sibling with some sort of sense.

"You're dramatic. He obviously needs space.. you also haven't even told me what the hell happened." I peep the irritation in his voice.

"I promise i will. Call me after basketball practice and i'll come to campus so we can talk. Promise." and with that , i hang up the phone and began my way to my car.

***

Only 15 minutes later i was at Jo's apartment building. I was basically fuming as i seen his car right in front of the building- he was really deadass ignoring me.

Taking the elevator to his floor felt like an eternity but once i was finally in front of his door, i pulled out my keys and easily opened the door.

"Oh my fucking gosh Blu , i almost killer you." I snapped my head towards Miera to see a clock in her hand pointed at the door. Well damn.

"Where's Josiah?" I ask my patience growing very thin.

"On the patio with Mir.. I don't know if he's gonna want to see you." She tells me truthfully but i wave her away as I made my way down the long hallway and to the patios double doors.

Jo stood there while Mir was seated and they passed around a blunt. I couldn't help but notice the bruise around Mir's eye and wonder what happened. But that didn't matter right now.

"Josiah , you must wanna die." The two boys snap their attention towards me as i step out onto the patio as well.

"What the hell you doing here?" He crosses his arms.

"Jo don't treat me like one of your hoes man. I miss my brother thas all." I admit , sneaking a glance over at mir who was staring at Jo.