three

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗June 19thHavana Club | Atlanta, Georgia

June 19th
Havana Club | Atlanta, Georgia

I had arrived at the Havana Club in downtown ATL with Kylee not too long ago. Josiah had got his own section with a few of them street niggas.

It was definitely crackin inside with the dj's music stretching throughout the building , dark colored lights decorated all around and many people standing on the dance floor.

Kylee and I sat at the bar area , sipping on sum light. I couldn't tell what type of night this was gonna be yet- so i started off light just in case i decided i ain't wanna be wasted later.

"Do you think Jairo's gonna come?!" Kylee yells at me through the loud music.

"I don't know he's been busy with his studies and stuff. He might not have time." I tell her , "Why?" I raise a brow and i watch as her light cheeks flash red.

"We've been texting Blu. I should've been told you but it's not anything serious." She fiddles with her fingers.

She really thought i didn't know? My brothers tell me everything. Literally.

"I already knew Ky." I cross my arms with a slight laugh.

"Well shit. Are you mad?" she asks taking another sip of her drink.

"No. Why would I be?" I chuckle, "You've liked Jai for so long Kylee, get your man girl." I shrug before taking another sip of my drink.

"Thanks Blu," She smiles at me. I watch as her eyes unfocus from mine to behind me, "There go them two boys from Jo's party." She nods towards them.

I spin around in my chair to see Mir and JayJay walking into the club together , choppin it up and laughing. Mir whispers sum in JayJay's ear before the two go separate ways and Mir approaches the bar.

I roll my eyes as Ky raises her arm and waves him over to us.

He looked real good with his haircut i couldn't lie. He wore a grey sweatshirt with some red lettering on the front , a pair of black jeans , and some jordan 4's.

"Wassup witchall." He says as he approaches us , wrapping a arm around my shoulder and sending a head nod to Kylee. She eyes us with a amused smile on her face.

"Boy," I look at between him and his arm that was draped over my shoulder, "Move around." I pull away from him but all he does is pull me closer to him. I got a strong whiff of the expensive cologne he was wearing and couldn't help but slightly moan at the smell.

"Where's your brother Alien?" He asks me as he waves the bartender over to us.

"Somewhere around him i don't fuckin know." I roll my eyes.

"Watch who you talkin to." He looks down at me even though i was on a bar stool , my head still reached just under his chin. "Can i get a round of henny shots?" He asks the bartender. Once the man nods he thanks him and starts looking around the club, arm still around me.