twenty

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗August 31Josiah's Apartment | Leaving Atlanta

August 31
Josiah's Apartment | Leaving Atlanta

It had been 5 days since my birthday and the last few days had been filled with Mir and I planning our trip to Miami. We invited our close friends and planned to stay for 4 days.

We were currently at Jo's house waiting for everybody to arrive so we can figure out riding arrangements and now we were only waiting for Kylee.

"Where da hell is Kylee's ass?" I ask towards Jai who narrowed his eyes at me. The two had stopped talking a few weeks ago and i was kinda hoping this trip would get them back together.

"Man ion know Blu. Stop tryna be funny." He mushed my head and i swatted his arm away.

"There her dumbass go." Jo huffed, opening his car door as Kylee removed herself from an uber and grabbed her suitcase out the trunk.

"Hey y'all," She waved as she walked over to Jo's truck. "My bad i had to wait for the uber."

"Fina-fucking-ly HI KYYY." I climbed over Mir's lap and wrapped my arms around Kylee, pulling her close to me and rocking us as we embraced.

"Hey my blu baby." She pinched my cheeks once we parted.

"Aye yall done? Its 10 we gotta get going." Jo said smartly making us both mug him. "

"Kylee can ride in here with y'all and Jairo." I wink at Jo at the mention of Kylee and Jai. "Angel and Key gon ride with me and Mir and the rest of them just doing they own thing."

"Ite cool, i gotta get gas then we out." Jo told us and I nodded while Mir exited the car as well. "Drive safe Mir."

"For sure." Mir dapped Jo up before leading me away to his car.

"Angel! Key! Y'all riding with us." I called out to the two who were standing on the side walk talking to each other. They walked over to us and the 4 of us got into Mir's car, the ac blasting.

"Y'all hoes ready?" Mir looked at me then back at Key and Angel who were deep in conversation. "You seeing what i'm seeing?" Mir smirked over at me.

"I sure am." I laughed, turning around to smirk at Key and Angel who didn't even peep me.

"Can i get a blessed car ride kiss?" Mir puckered his lips at me and I laughed, reaching up and grabbing his face. I placed my lips on his gently, kissing him softly. He attempted to slip his tongue into my mouth but i fell back into my seat before he could. "You depriving me Blu."

"Shut up you sex addict, i got you when we get there." I laughed, unlocking my phone and connecting it to the car before playing some King Von as we started to drive.

。^‿^。

The damn drive was around 9 hours so when we finally arrived it was 9 p.m. which gave us enough time to get settled into the 6 bedroom, 4bathroom air bnb. The damn house looked like a mansion and the inside was even bigger. The backyard had a pool plus a hot tub, both inground.