fourteen

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 '𝙼𝚒𝚛' 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚣July 14thAtlanta, Georgia | 7:20 p

July 14th
Atlanta, Georgia | 7:20 p.m.

It had two fucking days since i seen Blu. Mimi told me she was pissed about what Key and Dre was sayin at the table when we was eating and i hated how she believed them.

I wasn't giving up though even if i was blocked, coochie too good to leave her alone.

I was currently with Jo and Dre tryna figure out who da fuck shot Rayvon if we had lit them niggas up the same night. Shit wasn't adding up at all and we had no damn leads.

"I don't know what else to do. Unless them niggas wasn't the only niggas after his ass." Jo rubs his temples clearly irritated.

"Ain't no way to find out until he wakes up from that damn coma." I purse my lips in thought. The fuck did Ray have going on?

"Exactly so the fuck we boutta do?" Dre asks, furrowing his eyebrows. "I been warned y'all about Rayvon's activities and now the niggas who lit his ass up could be after all of us."

"You right," Jo stands from the couch, "Can't do or say anything more about it. Just lay low boys." He daps me up before dapping dre up as well.

"Call me if y'all need anything. I got a run to make." I tell them and they nod. I leave the Trap shortly after, getting situated in my car so i could pull up Blu since i'm blocked and shit.

When i arrived at her apartment that annoying ass door boy wasn't there, always asking too many damn questions. I made my way into the elevator and up to her floor.

I started to bang on her door when i got there, not caring who i was disturbing. It took her way too long to answer the door just for it not even be her who answers it.

It's that damn door boy and his pale ass was shirtless with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Oh hey man, she didn't tell me you were stopping by-" before i could stop myself I punch the fuck out dude, making him fall to the floor in pain, clutching his bleeding noise.

"T?" I hear Blu's sexy ass voice call out from somewhere else in the apartment. She finally comes into view with a cute black dress on and her hair half done. "Mir what the fuck? T are you okay?" She asks as she approaches the scene.

She bends down to help the weak nigga up since he decided to lay on the ground holding his nose the whole damn time.

"Shit it hurts." He groans as she examines him.

"I have a medicine kit in the bathroom closet, go clean yourself while i handle this." She tells him and the way she rubs his arm doesn't go unnoticed by me.

"Handle me like i'm some sort of situation? Really Blu?" i narrow my eyes at her, without a doubt betrayed.

"Uht uht you don't get to come in here acting like that when you just physically assaulted one of my closest friends.. and for what?" Her voice raises slightly as her hands go to her hips.