thirty-one

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗Oct 9thBlu's house | Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 9th
Blu's house | Atlanta, Georgia

Today was Key's party and i was currently waiting on Trell to get here. I wore a simple skin fitted black dress that stopped just before my knee with my hair did up and some shiny jewelry.

The get together was at Amiri's house surprisingly. Out of all the months i've known him, we had never did nothing at his house. He loved to keep the shit absolutely spotless.

Trell sent me a simple message once he was outside so i began to make my way downstairs. When i got outside, Trell exited his car to open the passenger door for me before situating himself back in.

"You look beautiful Blu." Trell complemented, bringing the outside of my palm up to his lips and kissing the skin softly.

"Thank you Trell." I smile as he starts the car up. I couldn't lie, i was extremely nervous at the possible conflict between Trell and Mir. I knew they were somewhat friends just not how close.

Trell must've noticed my nervous demeanor because he placed his hand on my thigh for comfort, "You okay Blu? You seem tense baby." He worried, his eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"I'm fine.. i'm sorry for bailing on you yesterday i was so tired." I say in attempt to change the subject.

"It's okay, i know you be working hard all day every day. I still wanna take you out atleast once a week." He reminds me, kissing my hand again as i smiled lightly. He was so sweet to me.

"I know i just gotta get used to this." I giggle lightly.

"Ya ex ain't take you out or something?" His eyes narrowed curiously.

"He did, a little situation happened that kinda slowed us down from that.. it's a long story." I shrug as Trell nods. I was referring to when i got shot- something else i hadn't told trell about.

Once we'd arrived at Amiri's house i was a nervous wreck. I hid it best i could from Trell because i didn't want him to worry.

There were many cars filling up Mir's driveway and his street along with loud music blaring from inside the house. Trell walked next to me, hand in hand as we approached Mir's front door.

We didn't bother to knock before making our way inside. There were surprisingly way more people than i expected, it was a real ass party.. not no get together.

"Yo Blu Blu!" Jo shouts as he approaches us, pulling me into a hug. "Wassup Trell." The two dap each other up with big smiles.

"Hey Jo, where's Key i got his gift?" I ask, holding up the gift bag i had.

"In the kitchen with angel!" He yelled over the loud music and i nodded. Jo leaned down, draping an arm over my shoulder before whispering, "Mir's in there too." He mumbled as i nodded.