eight

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘nJuly 7th Blu's Apartment | 9:45 am

July 7th
Blu's Apartment | 9:45 am

When i woke up in the morning , Mir was still sleeping peacefully. He had one arm under his head as he laid towards me- his sexy ass lips closed.

I ran my hand through his curly hair softly before getting up and going to the bathroom. I did my business before washing my face and brushing my teeth per usual.

After i was out the bathroom , I decided to wake Mir up seeing it was 10 am at this point.

"Mm watch out." He tries to push me away as i shook him awake.

"Wake up Mirr." I groan , continuing to shake his large body with a pout. His dark eyes finally opened and he looked at me with a sleepy mug. "C'mon I have work at 12."

"Lay with me for another 30 minutes." He pulls me down into his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around me and laying his head in the crook of my neck.

"No Mirr we need to get up." I laugh.

"Why?" He kisses my neck softly.

"You need to take me to my car Amiri." I roll my eyes as he continues to kiss my neck softly.

"Ugh Blu, i just wanna stay right here with you." He groans out and I smile widely. He was so sweet when he wanted to be.

"Who wouldn't wanna stay with me?" I remove myself from his wrap and moved onto his lap. His finally turns his head and adjusts me as he smirks.

"Exactly so let me stay." He hands travel up my bare thighs.

"Boy no. We are not on that type timing today." I push his hands on my thighs making him roll his eyes.

"Why you actin like you ont wanna ride?" He smirks.

I narrow my eyes, "Ride what- oh my you are so nasty." I playfully smack him , getting off his lap.

"Only for you." He sits up and grabs my arm pulling me to him to steal a kiss. His lips are always so soft against mine.

"Get dressed. I wanna get breakfast." I pull away.

"You're the boss." He flips the covers off himself while i make my way to my closet picking out a quick outfit for the day. I ended up choosing a matching grey sweatsuit with my grey 11's. "We gon stop at my house."

"For what?" i raise a brow.

"Needa change Blu." He grins as we both make our way out my apartment. "So when can i come over again?" He asks from behind me.