thirty-three

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗Oct 10thBlu's Apartment | Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 10th
Blu's Apartment | Atlanta, Georgia

When i had got home, i had immediately got in the shower, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. My stomach was churning in anticipation at what Mir had planned.

We hadn't been on a serious date since the shooting incident so that's what i was really looking forward to.

I picked out a silky brown, low cut dress with spaghetti arm straps. I paired it with a pair of simple gold heels along with gold jewelry. I did my natural hair up in a high ponytail with two pieces out in the front.

Mir sent me a text when he was close and made my way downstairs to the lobby. He was already standing outside his car, waiting for me to come out like one of those movie guys.

A smile stretched onto his lips once he saw me and our eyes met. He wore a black and gray plaid shirt with a pair of simple black jeans and his black alexander mcqueens.

"You look so beautiful." He winked, wrapping an arm around my waist as i reached him.

"Thank you baby." I grinned up at him, pecking his lips twice before he moved and opened the door for me. I got seated in the passenger seat as he rounded the car and got situated in the drivers seat.

"You gonna tell me where we going?" I tilt my head at him as he starts the ignition and pulls off from in front of my apartment.

"You just gon have to wait and see beautiful." He smirked, interlocking our hands and kissing the skin softly.

We drove for a while, letting the radio play and talking about small things. My heart was beating rapidly from the nerves. I hated surprises.

"Blu? you cool over there- you breathing a lil hard." Mir chuckled, looking over at me nervously with widened eyes.

"I'm nervous Amiri." I huff.

"Just calm down and trust me."

I took another deep breath in an attempt to calm down as we reached our destination. Mir pulled up into a parking lot across from a strip of clubs and bars.

"Hold on, where are we?" I asked, looking around outside at all the people on the sidewalk.

"You gon like it, come on." He laughed as he removed himself out the car and i followed quickly behind him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me across the street.

We entered a bar and Mir led me to a booth in the back, saying hi to everyone he saw. He must've came here a lot. There were two girls on the main floor, singing lyrics into mics off a big tv.