forty-two

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 '𝙼𝚒𝚛' 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚣July 14thAmiri's construction project | Atl, Georgia

July 14th
Amiri's construction project | Atl, Georgia

The last few months of my life had been extremely eventful and somehow exciting. After partnering with Dejuan, I had conjured up two of my own construction projects and i couldn't lie i was extremely proud of myself.

The streets were left in the past after months of stacking up my cash and focusing on my baby and her mother.

Today i had a team working on the flooring for the first project which was a duplex i was working on turning into a boys and girls club for the city district of where i grew up since i ain't have nun of that shit growing up.

Blu sat outside on the spacey porch, licking on an ice cream cone since it was near 100 degrees outside. She wore a white swimsuit top with some small shorts to showcase her belly bump.

Even though ian want her showing allat skin she ain't never listened to me anyway.

"Everything cool in here?" I ask, peeking my head into the main room upstairs. There were four workers in there who turned to me before nodding and giving me a thumbs up.

With a small smile, i turned and made my way back downstairs. I reached the porch to see Blu now on her phone, holding onto her stomach.

"You okay baby?" I asked, reaching down to kiss her cheek before she stood up with a nod. She grabbed my arm for stabilization and i held her up. "You sure you good?" I asked again, my brows furrowing slightly.

"I just feel like- i don't know." She sighed and i tilted my head signaling for her to continue. "I just feel so heavy." She frowned, turning away from me.

"I mean you do got about 30 pounds of stomach." I chuckled, "She gonna be out soon Blu, it's okay." I assure her, massaging her shoulders and leaving a kiss on the crook of her neck. Blu leaned into me, staying quiet for a moment as the small massage seemed to completely relax her.

There was suddenly a wet sensation covering my socks and black Alexander Mcqueens. "Aw shit." Blu mumbled, turning around as i looked down to see the liquid splattered on my shoes as well as the concrete of the porch.

"I know you ain't just piss ya self Blu." I tilted my head at her, frowning my lips as her lip's scrunched up liked i'd just insulted her.

"My water broke dipshit." She scoffed, rolling her eyes before she held her stomach and hissed out in pain. I immediately came to her side, lending out an arm so she could hold herself up.

"Are you okay? Do i need to call an ambulance?" I rambled nervously, after all the damn training i've been through i didn't know exactly what do to after the water broke.