thirty-two

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗Oct 10thAmiri's House | Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 10th
Amiri's House | Atlanta, Georgia

When i woke up, my body was tangled up with Mir's- his natural scent filling my nostrils as i took a deep breath. He was still sound asleep, an arm draped over his eyes as he snored slightly.

The sight made me smile, one i hadn't made in a while. There was just certain mannerisms held between Mir and I that i only did when i was with him. Like the smile that was on my face right now.

Being away from him only proves how much i really needed him. I hadn't got good ass sleep like this in about a month.

I sat up from his bed trying not to wake him as i untangled our legs and moved his other arm from around me. I got up and walked into his connected bathroom to see he hadn't got rid of my toothbrush or my wash cloth.

With a grin, i washed my face and brushed my teeth. I was off of work today meaning i'd have the whole day with Mir. I wanted us to get back on the same page because i wanted him back.. he was the only person i wanted to be with.

Once i was finished, i walked out to see him woke and scrolling on his phone with low eyes. He looked up and when he saw me, a smile pulled at his lips.

"Goodmorning." I smiled, approaching him and taking a seat on the edge of the bed next to him.

His tongue darted out to lick his lips, "Morning Blu.. how you feeling?" He asked, tilting his head a little.

"I feel good.. i'm hungry." I shrug.

He places his phone out to me, "Wanna order in?" He suggested but i shake my head no.

"I'll cook," I grin, "We gotta talk tho Amiri." I allow my tone to get serious before he slowly nods.

"You know whatever we say, whatever happens from here on and out.. i love you right?" He affirmed, meeting my eyes as i nodded.

"And i love you." I leaned in a pecked his lips, "Well im gonna cook k?" I tell him, standing up as he nods.

"I'll be down in a lil bit." He said, finally getting up as i left his room and made my way downstairs.

Despite having a whole party last night, they made sure to keep his house clean and smelling good. I grabbed bacon and eggs out the fridge before grabbing the waffle mix out the cubbard.

i took out everything i needed and started cooking. My phone ringing off the kitchen counter interrupted my cooking before i went to answer it.