twenty-four

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗Sep 4thThe Air BNB | Miami, Florida

Sep 4th
The Air BNB | Miami, Florida

Today was the 4th and last full day we'd have at the Air BNB. I had planned to have a big ass feast today which is why Kylee, Mimi, and Jo had went to Walmart for me to get everything we needed for a seafood boil.

The rest of us were in the pool and hot tub, chilling until they got back. I had my arms wrapped around Mir as he scrolled on ig and i watched- my head on his shoulder.

"You in all the hoes likes." I mumbled as he double tapped a random females picture from his timeline.

"You do the same shit Blu shut up." He rolled his eyes, continuing to scroll.

"No i don't." I defend, mugging him heavy.

"Okay Bluuuu i'm not arguing with you." He laughed, throwing his head to look at me with low eyes.

"But i like to argue." I pout,moving in front of him. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me up, meeting my eyes.

"See you weird." He laughed, "Who likes to argue fa no reason?" He pursed his lips.

I moved my lips to his ear seductively holding him closer to my body, "It makes me horny." I whispered, my free hand sliding down to squeeze his dick making him groan slightly.

Mir grabbed my neck before pulling me into a kiss,slipping his tongue into my mouth with ease, "Ion know why you playing cuh." He groaned out into the kiss before we parted.

"You always thinking i'm playing Amiri." I smirk, kissing his lips once more. "We could go in the house and you could do whatever you wanted to me." I whispered, keeping eye contact.

"Or we could do it right now." He challenged, his eyes darkening. I looked around to see everyone distracted in the pool. "Whats wrong you scared?" He asked, tilting his head as he forced my hand down to feel how hard he was.

"Hell no." I mumbled and he smiled brightly before grabbing the hem of my swim suit bottoms and pulling them down. After he easily slid his shorts onto his thighs he positioned himself at my entrance before i let myself sink onto him slowly.

"Fuck baby." He groaned as i slowly began to move up and down on his shaft. I held him closer as i left strings of moans in his ear.

"You feel so good baby." I kissed the crook of his neck as he held my hips still and slamming his hips into me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as pleasure consumed me and my legs began to shake.