nine

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗July 7thCity Nails | Atlanta, Georgia

July 7th
City Nails | Atlanta, Georgia

I had got done with my last client at 4:45 and was naturally in a good ass mood since i had made so much money today. I had told Angel all about Mir's ass in between two clients and she couldn't believe it.

I currently sat in my station scrolling on instagram because i still didn't have Mir's number so i had to just wait for him to show up.

"Ay girl." I hear Mir's voice and it makes me look up to see him standing there with a grin on his face. "You ready to leave?" He questions and I nod, standing up from the spinning chair.

He wraps an arm around my shoulders pulling me into him closely. "Where you wanna eat?" He whispers into my ear.

"Olive Garden." I send him and cheeky smile and he nods with a laugh.

"Oh hell no.. i know that ain't Mir." A female voice catches both our attention and we turn to Angel's client who was mugging us heavy.

I looked over at mir who looked just as confused as me.

"Boy don't act fucking stupid," She stands up, "It Carleea, Tameeka's bestfriend and I know you ain't up in here cheating on her." She shakes her head with pursed lips.

I distance myself from Mir who stayed speechless.

"Ain't my bitch." He simply replies to her.

"Mm that's crazy cause that's not what i heard," She laughs unamused. "You know what, lemme get her up here."

"Bitch i don't give a fuck. She's not my bitch." He laughs as the girl pulls out her phone and begins to call somebody.

"Uh uh, y'all can take this drama out my shop. Thank you." Angel now stands up, clearly irritated.

"This nigga Mir up here with a while different bitch and he keep saying you ain't his girl and all this. You gotta get up here Best. i'm at city nails." Carleea speaks into the phone before hanging up and taking a seat.

"Bro fuck is wrong with you?" Mir shakes his head with narrowed eyes.

"Ion play about my bestie da fuck, and you," She points to me, "might wanna leave, Meeka don't play about her dick."

I laugh at her making her mug me.

"I'm not scared of Tameeka babe." I look over at Angel who looked 110% fed up.