thirty-nine

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗Dec 24thAmiri's House | Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 24th
Amiri's House | Atlanta, Georgia

Today was the day i'd be telling Amiri that i was pregnant. After 2 weeks of constant throwing up every morning, sore boobs, mood swings and more shit i took 3 test and i was almost 6 weeks pregnant.

I don't remember when it'd happened but i knew that the birth control i was prescribed did not work which is why there was a baby growing in me now.

I had only told one person, Angel and trusted her enough not to tell Keyshawn. I invited all our friends for a Christmas eve party where i'd reveal my pregnancy to everyone including Amiri.

I couldn't lie, i was extremely nervous. I stood in the livingroom with Angel while we decorated Amiri's house and finished up decorating his giant tree he bought for the occasion.

"Bluuu, what's wrong?" Angel asked with a frown as she plopped down next to me on the couch. I clearly wasn't hiding my fear and nervousness that well.

"I'm so nervous Ang. I don't know what Mir's reactions gonna be." I tell her honestly, my leg bouncing up and down anxiously. Her hand moved to squeeze my leg softly in a reassuring manner.

"It's gonna be okay Blu, he's gonna be so happy to be a dad. Trust me." She assured me with a wide smile that i tried my best to return. "But we do have to finish decorating we only got like an hour left." She informed me, standing up again.

She grabbed my hands and pulled me off the couch she we could continue decoration. I focused on stocking above his built in fire place while did some small decorations in the kitchen.

By 7 we had finished everything. There was a knock at the door and Angel went to get it while i entered the bathroom, trying to calm myself down from the nerves i was currently feeling.

There was a small knock before the bathroom door opened, revealing Mir. He wore some black jeans with a ugly christmas sweater that made me giggle a little.

"Hey baby, you okay?" He questioned with furrowed brows, wrapping his arms around me tightly as i forced a smile.

"Of course i was just making sure i looked presentable." I lie straight through my teeth and despite his questioning look he just nodded.

"You always look presentable don't fake." He smirked down at me, kissing my lips and trailing his hand to my ass to squeeze it making me moan quietly.

"Stop Mir, we have to get downstairs." I gulp, meeting his lustful eyes and sinister smirked. "I'm forreal." I laugh, pushing at his chest and he finally lets me go.