twenty-nine

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 '𝙼𝚒𝚛' 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚣Sep 8thBlu's Apartment | Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 8th
Blu's Apartment | Atlanta, Georgia

When i woke up, Blu was nowhere to be found but i still felt completely refreshed. I hated that i depended on her to get a good nights rest but it is what it is.

I stood from her bed, finding my boxers and sliding them up before leaving her room. She sat on the couch in a weird ass uncomfortable looking ass position as she typed something on her computer.

"Why da fuck you sitting like that?" I mug as i approach her and she looks up at me.

"Shut the fuck up." She rolled her eyes, looking back down at her computer.

"You stay talking crazy bro," I walked up to her, leaning a knee onto the couch in front of her. "Want me to shut you up?" I mumble, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look up at me.

Her eyes averted to my hardening dick before finally meeting my own. "You won't." She challenged making me smirk as i grabbed the hem of my boxers and pulling them down.

Before she got the chance to speak, i forced her mouth open by squeezing her cheeks before entering into her mouth.

My eyes closed at the warm sensation of her mouth as i began to thrust inside of her. She grabbed my torso as she started gagging and i let out a laugh.

"Ion hear you being smart no more Blu Blu." I grunted out, forcing my hips forwards before finally pulling out slightly and allowing her to breath. "Choking all over my dick." I chuckled as she breathed hard to catch her breath.

"Okay Amiri i get it." She coughed out, looking up at me through tear stained eyes.

"Nah ain't nun of that, ian nut yet." I remind her, pushing my tip between her lips as she looked up at me angrily. "Open the fuck up." I demanded and she opened her mouth up just enough for me to slide my dick back inside her mouth.

I let her do her work, swirling and sucking me like i was the last thing she'd ever taste until i came into her tongue. She swallowed every drop until there was no more left.

I pulled my boxers back up as Blu sat up and cleaned her mouth off, "You such a nasty slut it make me not wanna let that new nigga have you." I frown.

"Imma fuck him 10 times better." She teased, plopping back down onto the couch next to me. Surprisingly, her words hadn't hurt me- if anything they made me laugh.

"Dets funny." I said boredly, shaking my head as she shrugged.

"Funny and true." She mumbled under her breath before i snatched her phone out her hand and moved to her messages. She jumped all on me trying to get her phone but i held it higher than she could reach.

"Trell? That's ya new niggas name." I laughed out, throwing the phone across the room and watching as it smacked the wall harshly.

"Bro Amiri i swear you do too fucking much." Blu complained, pushing my chest before she left the couch go grab her phone. "Dumbass nigga."

"Speak up." I teased with a smirk as she rolled her eyes, sitting back on the couch.

"When the fuck are you leaving? Your presence is annoying me." She gritted out at an attempt to hurt my feelings.

"You gon miss me when i'm gone." I scoff, pursing my lips slightly.

Blu looked over to me, her eyes sad. "Maybe i will but this is what's best for us. If we want to save a friendship out of this relationship we have to break up." She demands.

"Ion wanna be friends because of the simple fact that it won't last long.. and we both know that Blu." I tell her truthfully before she slowly nods like she was understanding, "Why you all of a sudden against us being together Blu?"

"I'm not Amiri." She huffed.

"You definitely is. You won't hear me out and you already fucking with a new nigga bruh." I say, my voice raising a bit as she shook her head.

"I'm not fucking with nobody new Mir and you know i love you but we are not good for each other." She stated.

"We are perfect for each other," I stand, narrowing my eyes down at her, "you just don't know how the fuck to trust." I yell, poking her forehead with two of my fingers.

"Can you blame me?" She mumbled, her eyes getting teary as i frowned. "You broke my trust atleast 3 times during that damn trip Amiri. All you had to do was tell me y'all kissed!" She shouted back, standing up as a tear escaped her eye.

"She kissed ME why do i have to keep saying it!" I argue, feeling myself getting angrier and angrier as the seconds ticked by.

"It wasn't about the kiss Amiri it was principle. She kissed you and you had so much time to tell me and didn't." She gripped my jaw into her small hands, forcing me to meet her eyes, "That's why we are breaking up."

Shaking my head, i smacked her arm away from me. "Maybe we shouldn't be together.. you always wanna hold shit that happened one time against me bro."

"Don't try to flip this on me Amiri. I'm not that gullible." She narrowed her eyes at me, folding her arms across her chest.

"I'm done arguing about this shit." I mumble, turning and walking back into her bedroom. I put my clothes from last night back on, i seen my charger in the corner of my eye but decided to leave it before exiting her room once more and walking towards the door.

"You really leaving? Just like that?" She called out, her voice trembling as she spoke. I knew if i didn't leave now, we'd only end up hurting each other more.

"I'm sorry Blu." I muttered before continuing on my way out.

I couldn't help the way my stomach clenched at the sounds of her cries from outside the door. I wanted to hold her and reassure her everything between us would be alright but that would be a lie.

She didn't trust me and a relationship is nothing without trust.