twelve

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗July 14thBlu's apartment | Atlanta, Georgia

July 14th
Blu's apartment | Atlanta, Georgia

I was so close to being sleep when i heard Mir's voice calling out for me. I knew i was crazy for leaving the door cracked for him but i missed his annoying ass.. no matter how much i hated to admit it.

When he walked into my room he was shirtless with a bloody white shirt wrapped around his arm. Oh fuck no. My jaw dropped as he stood there with a stupid ass grin on his face.

"Amiri what the fuck happened to you?" I stand from my spot on the bed to approach him. I notice how his eyes rake over my body as i wore a silky blue pajama set that showed cleavage and i didn't have a bra on.

"Nothing i just need to clean up." He explains, biting his lip.

"Man that's not nothing." I cross my arms over my chest.

"I'm not hurt Blu... just help me clean up." He tilts his head slightly and with a sigh, i pull him towards my bathroom. He takes a seat on the toilet while i grab the medicine kit out the closet.

"Unwrap that bloody ass shirt." I instruct, grabbing the alcohol and a cotton ball. I looked at the wound he had, it looked like a cut but too dull to be from a knife. "What the fuck Mir."

"I got grazed, atleast ian shot."

"You still bleeding all over my house tho." I roll my eyes as i dab the alcohol onto the cotton swab. "This gon burn Mir." I warn before swiping the cotton swab against the wound. He hisses in pain and his other hand grabbed my thigh.

"That shit burns man." He hisses out as i continue to clean it.

"And who's fault is that?" I purse my lips making him roll his eyes at me. I use a rag to wipe the rest of the blood that trickled down his arm off before applying a band-aid big enough to cover the wound.

"Thank you Blu." He smiles as he admires my work. I should be a nurse.

"Don't ever come up in my house bleeding like that again." I close the Medicine kit, placing it back into the closet before walking back into my room.

"Can you stop acting like that?" Mir asks, his tone irritable.

"Like what?" my eyebrows furrow because i was lowkey offended.

"I been missing you the whole week and when i finally see you, you wanna keep being smart." He groans, plopping down onto the bed.