fifteen

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗July 29thAmiri's house | Atlanta, Georgia

July 29th
Amiri's house | Atlanta, Georgia

Everything with Mir was so damn perfect. He treated me so good, for the last week we'd been around each other every single day. Sleeping, watching movies, getting to know each other deeper and allat.

He's so much more complex than people would expect and i'm so glad i'm the one that gets to know the real him.

When Rayvon woke from his coma, Mir had gotta sort of distant but so had Jo. There was something going on that they both refused to tell me.

We also still hadn't told Jo about us and that was fucking a lot of shit up as well.

I was currently at Mir's house waiting for him to get home. The salon was closed today and I wanted to see him but he wasn't there but said he'd be done handling business in an hour or so...

So i sat on his bed, wearing one of his hoodies because it was like negative 2 degrees in his damn house and watching all about the Benjamin's on his tv.

I heard the door downstairs open and got excited as i hadn't seen him since the day before yesterday... am i getting clingy? Oh lord i hope not. Mir walked into his room a few seconds later wearing an all black sweat suit and looking so sexy.

"Hi baby." He approached me kissing my lips but i don't let him pull back as i start to kiss all over his face. "Mmm you missed me huh?"

"Of course i did." I smile up at him.

"Wanna go get dinner?" He asks, scrolling on his phone.

"Like a real date?" i grin.

"Exactly a real date." He pulls me into another kiss. I don't think ill ever get tired of his lips man. "What you got on under that?" He looks me up and down finally noticing i was wearing his hoodie.

I lifted the hoodie over myself to reveal a white crop top with some light blue jeans. It was giving white girl today.Mir mugged the outfit making me roll my eyes. He so picky like he the one wearing the clothes.

"I'm not changing Amiri. Better start liking it." I cross my arms.

"That little ass shirt." He gripped the crop top, pulling me into him while i tried to pull away.

"You will be okay." I roll my eyes as he stands from the bed and goes to his closet.

"And you will be covering up." He pulls out a hoodie of mine that i must've left here. It made me smile knowing i had clothes here.

"Ugh fine." I stalk up to him and take the spider hoodie, pulling it over my head then admiring how i looked in his full body mirror.

"My girlfriend so sexy." Mir approaches me from behind, planting a kiss to my jaw and trailing down my neck. He spins me around, wrapping an arm around my neck and connecting his lips to my own.