thirty-five

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗Dec 14thAmiri's House | Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 14th
Amiri's House | Atlanta, Georgia

Today was finally Amiri's 23rd birthday. Today we were going to the club with all our friends and then tomorrow night he and I were going to LA.

I woke up at around 8:30 so i could make him breakfast in bed like the great girlfriend i was. Mir and I had been going strong for the last two months and it's been a bliss. We both have improved so much as people and as a couple.

I quickly made him some eggs, bacon, and his favorite chocolate chip waffles before he woke up. Being extra, i added the number 23 on the waffle in chocolate syrup and a random candle i found.

When i made my way back upstairs, Mir was sitting against the headboard scrolling on his phone. A wide smile stretched onto his face when he saw me and the food i made him.

"Happy birthday baby." I coo as i set his plate down in front of him and thanks me. I grabbed his lighter from the bedside table and lit up the random candle. "Blow out your candle." I insisted.

"You not gon sing me the birthday song?" He worried, looking over at furrowed brows as i pursed my lips.

"Boy no," I roll my eyes, "now blow out the candle before it melt on ya waffles." I insisted once more and with the roll of his eyes, i watched him blow out the candle.

"Why ain't you make yourself some?" He wondered as he took a bite out of his bacon.

"I did, i ate it downstairs." I inform him and he nods. I watch as amusement sparkles in his eyes and he swiped his finger through the chocolate syrup before wiping it onto my lips. "Mirrr." I groan as the chocolate got on my cheek a little.

"Lemme lick it off." He offered, his lust filled eyes meeting mine. I leaned forward and he cupped my face into his hands, pressing our lips together. As the kiss intensified, he darted his tongue out and slowly licked the chocolate off my lips. "I wonder what else i could lick off you?" He fakely wondered, his eyes averting to the small shorts i wore.

"Unt unt," I pushed my face away from him, "You need to finish eating and get dressed so we could go to the mall." I grin as confusion took over his features.

"The mall?" He tilted his head, awaiting for my response.

"If you thought i wasn't spoiling my man for his birthday, you're crazy." I laugh and Mir flashes me one of my favorite smiles.

"See this is why i love you girl." He cooed, kissing my lips softly once more before we both got up.

For the rest of the day, Mir and I spent about 2 hours in the mall and i bought him whatever he wanted. He wasn't exactly used to someone else buying so much shit for him so i know he didn't get every thing he wanted but he did get some nice stuff.