ten

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 '𝙼𝚒𝚛' 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚣July 7thJosiah's house | Atlanta, Georgia

July 7th
Josiah's house | Atlanta, Georgia

I got to Jo's apartment after makin a few stops so i could handle my business. Blu had been on my mind all damn day, since i dropped her off at work until right this moment.

She been the only thing i can think about for the last couple days not gon lie. Ion know why i decided to start fucking with Tameeka knowing Blu had been on my mind since i met her lil annoying ass.

I know she was lowkey seeing me in a different light since she found out i was fucking with Tameeka but i know hoes like Tameeka, she wanted the dick and if Blu wasn't around she would've got it but all i wanted was Blu.

Jo's apartment door was already unlocked so i just walked in. Him, Key, and Jairo sat on the couch watching a random ass football game. The smell of fresh grease and seasoning filled my nostrils immediately.

"Waddup pussy." Jo greets as I walk into the living room space. I dap the boys up before yelling a wassup to Mimi. "Where ya ass been at? You was supposed to been here."

"Probably with a bitch.. Tameeka? lul Miyah?" Key starts naming old hoes making me smack him upside his head.

"Shut the fuck up pussy. I was at home." I plop down on the empty couch, leaning my head back tiredly.

"At home all day? Nigga it's damn near 7." Jo purses his lips like he ain't believe me and i just shake my head, ignoring him.

Blu got there like 20 minutes after me, looking as sexy as she always does.

"Hey y'all." She walks into the livingroom with a grin on her face.

"Wassup baby sis." Jo says, standing to give her a hug which she returns before hugging Jairo- who was still seated on the couch.

"Hi keyshawn." She mugs Key who was looking at her with low eyes.

"Waddam dirty." He outstretches his hand and she daps him up before coming to sit on the same couch as me- just all the way on the other end.

"What's Mimi cooking again?" She asks, directing her attention on the tv.

"Some typa good shit ion fuccin know." Jo shrugs and Blu nods. I watched her attentively as she tried to focus on the TV and avoid my eyes.

"How was ya day Blu?" I ask making her finally look at me with narrowed eyes.

"Fine." She replies dryly.