eleven

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 '𝙼𝚒𝚛' 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚣July 14thThe Trap | outside of Atlanta, Georgia

July 14th
The Trap | outside of Atlanta, Georgia

Me and my niggas was finally all gathered at 'The trap' after over a month. Everything had been going cool which is why we hadn't been down here like we used to but eventually shit always goes left.

And of course it was some shit with Rayvon. His ass was always doing something, couldn't sit down chill and run business for the life of him. He got involved with some niggas outta town and now they threatening the business.

Worse of all, he ain't tell niggas until last night when they situation happened a week in a half ago. The shit was blowing me as i sit on the couch hitting the wood while Ray paced the floor anxiously.

Nigga wouldn't be so anxious if his ass would've been said sumn.

"Mane them niggas is here, in ATL bro Jo we gotta do something." Ray grumbles, looking over at Jo who was clearly just as irritated as the rest of us.

"Yo ray imma need you to chill the fuck out. We gon deal with ya mess like we always do." Jo replies as i pass him the wood, "Ion even know why you here."

"I'm here because we gotta do something." He stresses. I look over at Jo and knew we was thinking the same shit. No way my manz Ray was on that shit.

"Ray you cool bro?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowing.

"I'll be cool once them niggas dead." He replies back coldly.

"Ite ite, go home and let us handle it bruh. We got it." I assure him and hesitantly he nods.

"You right imma go get some sleep... i'a call y'all inna morning." He speaks lowly before making his way out the door with his head hung low.

"Man we gotta deal with this shit before things turn outta our control." Jo speaks, his tone serious.

"You got a lo on dem?" I ask, putting the wood out. If we was gon be handling some shit i needed to be sober.

"Hell yea, there's only a couple of dem niggas out here and they low." Jo says and I nod.

"Lemme go see what them fat niggas doin, i'm tryna handle this shit tonight." I stand and Jo nods.

"I feel you brother. Imma be in the car, need to make this shit quick."

Jo and I go our separate ways- him to his car and me to the kitchen where our boys decided to huddle up.