seven

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘nJuly 6thCity Nails | Atlanta, Georgia

July 6th
City Nails | Atlanta, Georgia

I had a pretty short day today at work. It was 2:30 and I only had one more client for the day but i had already done 3 hands before 1.

The girl that was coming wasn't a regular for me , she usually went to my girl Chrissy but Chrissy was out on leave since she had recently had her baby.

I love getting new client though , so i ain't mind.

I sat in my office chair scrolling on ig as i usually did. I noticed my notifications stacking up so i decided to click the heart and see who new all followed me.

I couldn't help the smile the spread on my face when i seen Mir's account come into view.

I scrolled through the small amount of pictures he had , looking at the likes , comments , and how thirsty girls were for him

I mean i get it.

My stalking is interrupted by a small knock on my office door. I turn my phone off and look up to see the nail department manager , Angel.

Angel was your typical pretty brownskin with big lips and small eyes. She was my first friend here without a doubt , she was the one who convinced the old Nail manager to hire me before she got promoted.

"Your client is here." She says in a annoyed tone but not towards me.

I stand from my desk laughing slightly, "You don't like her?"

"That bitch is dick crazy , messy , and obsessive. Ion even know why Chrissy keep letting her come back." Angel continues to tell me as we leave my office , not caring that the girl is sitting at the waiting area on her phone and can most likely hear us.

"Give her a chance Ang." I laugh , throwing my head back.

Angel waves me away before walking away with a sigh as i approach the girl. She was smackin on some gum as she texted frantically on her phone.