thirty-six

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗Dec 15thFour Seasons Hotel | Los Angeles, California

Dec 15th
Four Seasons Hotel | Los Angeles, California

Mir and I had arrived in Cali around an hour ago. I was so damn excited the whole airplane ride because i loved LA, if i could live out here i world.

We were booked at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel in a romantic suite so our room was humongous as well as on the top floor of the entire building.

It was currently 8:00 p.m. and already completely dark outside. We were gonna be here for four whole days so we decided we'd just order room service and get well rested for tomorrow.

I had so much i wanted to do this trip, i wanted Mir to never forget this birthday so i had planned a few surprises for him.

Once room service came- Mir ordering a lobster dinner and I the mango salmon dinner we got situated in the california king bed to watch the rest of 'The Night Agent' as we ate.

I looked over momentarily to admire Amiri. Since our relationship was going so damn well, i'd really started to admire and appreciate him much more than before. My heart swelled every time i even seen the man.

"Man why you staring at me Blu?" He asked, turning towards me as i quickly looked away with a giggle.

"I love you." I simply said with a shrug and i watched as light blush crept onto his cheeks. He never used to blush before, it'd just started and it was always so noticeable.

"Fuck i hate this blushing shit cuh." He groaned, grabbing a pillow and covering his face with it.

"Stop Mirrr," I drag, grabbing the pillow. "I like to see my affect on you." I faked a growl before the both of us burst out into laughter.

"You a nut." He mushed my head as he sat up. "And i love ya nut ass." He cooed, cupping my cheeks and pecking my lips.

"You really my baby like forever." I promise, meeting his eyes as i smile spread onto his face.

"Of course." He nodded, pecking my lips again. "So what you wanna do tomorrow?" He asked as he grabbed his plate and sat it on his bedside table and i did the same.

"This is YOUR birthday trip Amiri, i got something planned don't worry." I wink, making his lip turn up in confusion.

"Tell me what it is." He pleaded, raising an eyebrow.

"You'll see tomorrow Amiri." I roll my eyes making him huff in defeat.

"Ite fine." He waved me off before getting comfortable in the bed. I moved closer to him, laying my head on his chest and draping an arm over his torso.