six

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 '𝙼𝚒𝚛' 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚣July 1stCheesecake Factory | Mimi's birthday PT 2

July 1st
Cheesecake Factory | Mimi's birthday PT 2

It took us like 45 minutes to finally get to cheesecake factory with the constant bickering between Blu and I. Mane that girl was annoying but she wasn't bad company and surprising i wasn't tired of her despite having being with her since 12.

The 10 of us got seated at a big round table so everyone could fit. The girls reunited and sat with each other while the boys did the same just on the opposite side.

"What can i get you all to drink?" The waitress stops at our table with a notebook and pen in her hand. She was pretty cute , short with a blonde wig on top of her head and big titties.

she started with the girls and i listened as they all got strawberry lemonade except Blu who got a Dr.Pepper. When it was finally my turn i got a root beer making Blu give me a disgusted look from across the table making me laugh.

"Ay boy," Jayjay pats my shoulder to get my attention.

"Waddam?"

"Wassup with you and Jo's lul sister?" He whispers as he didn't want no one else to hear. The question made me laugh slightly.

"Not shit boy." I mush his head, "Wassup with you and whatsherface- Meesha?"

"Not shit , she not my type bruv. She real cool tho." he shrug.

Shortly after the waitress returns with our drinks she comes and takes our orders.

I looked down at my phone for a hot second and when i looked up Blu was gone from her seat. "JayJay where Blu go?" I whisper in his ear.

"Uh bathroom i think? ion know." He looks back down at his phone and I nod.

I get up quietly from my place on the edge of the booth and find my way to the bathroom. I didn't have to pee or nun , i just wanted to check on Blu. I stood outside the bathroom door with my head down in my phone.

When Blu came out she gave me a weird ass look. I really wanted to grip her lil ass up right then and there but i kept my composure.

"What do you want?" She puts her hands on her hips. So sassy.

"Just checkin on you lil girl." I reply back , stepping off the wall.

"Here you go with that lil girl shit." She playfully pushes me and i grab her wrist as it sat on my chest. I pulled her closer to me by her hand, my free hand going to her waist.

"What are you doing?" She asks breathlessly.

"You know wha-" i'm cut off by the sound of someone's voice

"I knew it." Blu and I both whip our heads to see Jairo standing there with a smart smirk on his face. Blu drops her hand from my chest and puts space between us.