twenty-seven

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 '𝙼𝚒𝚛' 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚣Sep 7thSome bitches house | Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 7th
Some bitches house | Atlanta, Georgia

You'd think because we weren't together officially for that long, i wouldn't be so damn affected by the fact that Blu and I wasn't together no more.

It'd only been 3 days and when i say she was the only thing i'd thought about it mannn it was pissing me off.

I called up an old hoe of mine, hoping to get off but despite the way she was all up on me, entertaining me the best she could- i still wasn't happy. I couldn't even get hard enough so that we could fuck.

"My bad Meeka, I gotta dip." I mumble, pushing her away from me softly. Her lips left my neck with a frown.

"What i do wrong Mir? You the one who can't get hard." She huffed, her lip pouting naturally as i stared at her boredly.

"You ain't do nun, i gotta be somewhere." I replied, standing from her bed and pulling my pants up.

"You always do this." She muttered under her breath as she stood up as well.

My eyebrows raised slightly as i looked at her, "I always let you know what it is Meek. You the one who let me come back any time i want." I shrug before she shakes her head.

"That shit gon change real soon," Her voice raises, "Get out my house bro." She rolled her eyes, pushing me slightly towards her bedroom door.

I turn around quickly, grabbing her wrists into my hands, "Don't put ya hands on me bitch, you pushing it, real shit." I sneer.

"Get the fuck out Mir!" She yelled, trying to force her wrists out my hands. Eventually i let them go with a shove before watching her stumble back. I turned back around and left her house before getting settled into my car.

I drove straight to Josiah's house since Mimi had cooked and i was low key hoping to see Blu. I couldn't even sleep comfortably last night because i didn't have her next to me.

"Wassup pussy." I call out once Jo opens the door and i dap him up. I walk into the livingroom to dap up Key and Dre. "What y'all niggas on?"

"Not shit, where you coming from brother?" Key asks as i take a seat next to him.

"Tameeka's. I'm done fucking with that bitch she do too much." I shook my head, licking my lips.

"You and Blu really done this shit crazy." He huffed and i shrugged shaking my head.

"Mir! Come get ya plate!" I hear Mimi call out, cutting Key off.

"I'll be right back." I stand and make my way into the kitchen. Mimi stood at the stove, making my plate. "You the best sister ever man, what i do to deserve you." I grin as i approach her.

"Here you're welcome." She passes me my plate and i practically moan at the smell of everything.

"Thank you Mimi." I squeeze her shoulder to show thanks. "Blu coming over?" My eyes narrow in question.

"Nah." She replied and i awaited for her to say more but she never did so i just shrugged and walked away. I sat back down next to key, stuffing my mouth immediately.

"What was you gon say Key?" I finally ask once i swallow my first bite of food.

"I heard Blu and Angel on the phone before i came here and tell me why she's going on a date tonight." He told me and eyebrows furrowed.

"Who Blu?" I drop my fork once he nods, completely losing my appetite. "Mm oh ite." I shook my head with a chuckle as i stood.

"Chill brother," Key reached up to stop me from walking away, "Where you going?"

"Chill Key i'm good." I assure him before walking away. I placed my plate into the microwave, grabbed my keys and walked out the apartment without saying bye.

When i got to my car, i immediately made my way to Blu's apartment. I parked across the street and up slightly so i could watch the front doors.

It seemed i was sitting there forever until i finally seen a black car pull up and Blu walk out. She wore a simple black dress but her hair was freshly done and her face was caked in makeup.

It took everything in me not to get out and act up in the middle of the street but i held out until she got into the car and the two of them drove away.

Once she was gone, I left my car and entered her apartment building. When i reached her apartment door, i grabbed her spare key from under the mat and opened the door, walking inside.

I kicked my shoes off before making it into her room, laying and getting situated into her bed.

She was in for a real surprise when she got back.