sixteen

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 '𝙼𝚒𝚛' 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚣July 29thMercy Hospital | Atlanta, Georgia

July 29th
Mercy Hospital | Atlanta, Georgia

I stood in the middle of the hospital waiting room shaking so fucking badly. What the fuck just happened? Did i really just let Blu get shot right in front of me? Watch her bleed out?

I couldn't stop my leg from shaking and my mind going to the worst case scenarios. I had to be the one to call Jo and tell him everything when he was just in this hospital with Ray.

I can't get over the way her face looked, she was in so much fucking pain and it was my all fault. I knew i shouldn't have took her out but i knew she'd been waiting for a real date.

I put her at danger and now she's on that table fighting for her life.

I heard the elevator doors open and i looked up, wiping the tears from my eyes. It was Jo, Mimi, Jairo and his dad all rushing inside. I stood to get his attention, keeping my head down.

I felt Jo grip my shirt and push me back into the wall roughly, "What the fuck happened Mir?!" He asked, his voice crackin as tears began to fall down his cheek aimlessly. I couldn't speak, i didn't know what to say to him. "Tell me! Tell me Mir!" He shoves me even harder before his dad comes up and pulls him away.

"Why the fuck was she even with you nigga? You know shits been hot!" He plops down next to Jairo, just more and more tears from everybody.

"Will she at least be okay?" Their dad asks, and despite the small tears that slipped i knew he was trying to hold his composure.

"They haven't said anything." I say barely above a whisper.

"Mir what was she doing with you?" Jo asks again, his voice sad and quiet now.

"I took her to dinner that's all." I say truthfully, taking a seat.

"Dinner? Why?" Jo asks, truly confused. Jairo and Mimi both looked down and Jo raised a brow. "You got something going on with my sister?"

"We were gonna tell you Jo-" I try to reason as Jo stands, anger all over his expression. He fist came flying but i dodged it this time, moving away from him as Jai and his dad grabbed him. "Calm the fuck down Josiah."

"I told you to leave her alone bitch, you just couldn't keep it in your fucking pants could you?!" He sneers at me.

"This ain't about me or you man, it's about her. In that room fighting for her life. You can cuss me out and punch on me all you want later.. not now." I sit back down, shaking my head.