twenty-eight

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 '𝙱𝚕𝚞' 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗Sep 7thJaliyah's Apartment | Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 7th
Jaliyah's Apartment | Atlanta, Georgia

By the time it was 7:30 i was completely ready for Trell and I's date. We'd been texting the whole day and he let me know he was on his way since he lived a nice drive away.

I wore a black dress with a small slit on the side, some simple yet elegant makeup and my hair done up for the occasion.

It may have been a lot for just some drinks but i had such a feeling of wanting to impress him so i just went with it.

When i got the text that Trell was arriving, i left my apartment and headed downstairs. My heart began to feel heavy once i reached the double doors. I was nervous and Mir kept popping into my head. What if he found out about this?

I shook my thoughts away as i approached the car and opened the door. Trell looked nice as well from what i could see. I took a seat in the passenger seat, smiling brightly.

"Hey how are you Blu?" He asked, taking my hand into his own before kissing it softly. "You look beautiful." He complimented.

"Thank you Trell and i'm good. How about yourself?" I asked as he started the ignition and we started to drive.

"I'm excited.. and happy that i'm with you." He winked flirtatiously and looked down to hide the blush that crept on to my cheeks.

We arrived at the bar no too long after pulling off. It looked real simple on the outside, as all the other bars on this strip did.

We found a nice parking spot before making our way inside. Trell led me to a booth towards the back and we got seated comfortably.

"So what's ya drink?" He asked as we flipped open the drink menus.

I tapped my chin as i thought. I drink at times but i never really had a 'favorite'. "I like Henny." I stated and he nodded.

"Imma put you on my favorite drink. It's not too heavy on the alcohol and it tastes good." He grinned and i laughed with nod.

We ordered our drinks with the waiter and once they came we began to talk. Everything was flowing naturally with the two of us and honestly Trell was amazing company.

We had a lot in common and he was also a good ass listener. Despite having two different up bringings, Trell stayed humble and that was once of my favorite things about him.

Once the date was over, he took me home at around 10. We sat outside my apartment building finishing up a conversation about our lifetime goals.