˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

hi lovely reader! this chapter will be information about the story that i find important.

first of all english is not my first language so the story will not be the best. it's my fourth ^^

low caps are intended!

i will not write the soccer scenes in great detail.

y/n was intended to be an oc at first, but I switched it so that people who relate to her (or anyone who wants) can read and enjoy it too^^

y/n is flat (around an A cup or so) and is short! she technically has the body of tatsumaki from one punch man. she also (hinted) to have long hair. she wears a binder most of the time in the story so you can still read it if you have a bigger bust and it's really not a commonly mentioned aspect of her.

i made her this way because 1 of all not many books include petite and flat readers. 2 i'm mostly writing this for my own so i want her to be similar to me ^^. pls keep in mind that i write this because i wanted a character to relate to, if you don't like then it's ok.

about y/n's personality, she is very awkward and bad at socializing. she is an introvert and gets flustered easily. when she is close with someone she will be comfortable speaking with them!

She also takes football very seriously. in the field she's a completely different person ^_^

another important thing to note is that she's very feminine and likes pink aesthetic!

the main love interests will be:

Bachira Meguru

Seishiro Nagi

Jin Kiyora

Kenyu Yukimiya

Ranze Kurona

Reo Mikage

Rin Itoshi

Sae Itoshi

Shido Ryusei

Michael Kaiser

Alexis Ness

Rensuke Kunigami

Tabito Karasu

Isagi Yoichi

Yo Hiori

Chigiri Hyoma

I have read the manga! chapter 16 is when the book begins to follow the manga (so basically every chapter with a black heart is spoilers.)

other characters will also become fond of y/n! these are just the main focus of this book.

ㅤTW: ABUSE AND BULLYING!

this is also my first ever book so guys ... sorry for mistakes

this is the beta book! i will probably rewrite a better version in the future. enjoy!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆