♥︎25 + %♥︎

guys we are 1 person away from 69 followers😹😹😹

.

"l-lets just go back! it's really not what you think... im just clumsy okay? you saw how I fell-"

"will you shut the fuck up.... do you really think i'm that dumb?" rin said, standing between my legs and looming over me.

"these aren't bruises you get from just falling." he said, putting his cold hand over my exposed shoulder.

"but i-...."

I stopped myself. why am I defending them so much? sure they're my parents, but that doesn't mean it's okay to beat me.

"m-my parents..." I stuttered out, feeling my throat tighten.

"your parents? what about them?" he sighed, not understanding a thing.

"t-they... do this..." I whispered, cringing at my words.

"your parents hurt you? I thought they only wanted to marry you off?" he asked, letting go of my shoulder and sitting beside me instead.

I shook my head, avoiding eyecontact, "and when they found out I went to blue lock they beat me the worst so far..." I said quietly, feeling his stern eyes on my shaky form.

"why did you sneak into blue lock knowing all the risks? are you stupid?" rin said with a frown.

"but if i didn't.. i wouldn't have met you." i whispered, tears tickling down my cheeks.

rin was quiet for a moment, stunned from my words.

"did you-?"

"the cops don't help... you already know what happens in situations like this," I muttered, already predicting what he would say.

"...I know.." he sighed awkwardly, feeling conflicted.

we sat in silence as i let my tears fall. after a few minutes he stood up suddenly and walked up to me, "let me carry you back to the others." he said and i nodded.

he hoisted me up in his arms and pressed me against his chest. i avoided looking at his face, instead clung onto his yukata.

"stop crying.." he muttered, walking slowly.

"h-huh?" I looked up at his face.

he avoided eyecontact and his face was completely red as he forced out "I... d-don't like seeing... you cry."

I blushed, wiping my tears with my sleeve, "sorry... I'll probably wanna be more composed when we reach the others too huh?"

"who cares about them right now anyway..." he muttered, narrowing his eyes.

I laughed, "you can't keep me for yourself y'know!"

"does anyone else know about your parents?" he asked, changing the subject out of embarrassment.

"no... only you know." i glanced at his face, his cheeks were very red and his eyes were looking everywhere but me. "your eyelashes are so pretty, rin-kun... im jealous." I laughed as he frowned.

"how can you laugh? after you told me about that." he whispered, finally looking at me. I was stunned, not knowing what to answer so I stayed quiet.

"stay over at my house," he said, looking ahead.

"y-your house..?"

"yeah, got hearing issues too now?" rin rolled his eyes.

"I can't live with you." I stated, "i'm still a minor, we both can get in trouble, since they have custody of me."