♥︎27♥︎

when I use the thing that puts texts on the right instead of left it fucks up with the rest of my story so I'm not going to be doing it anymore since it's very frustrating :'3 sorry for the inconvenience!

you guys reaction to yesterday's chapter was so funny I might repeat that and instead make it a jumpscare next time ☆ this is the only warning u will get (I am not sadistic I swear!)
o(≧▽≦)o

(hi so i just wanted to interrupt and say that i've never had a nintendo switch or played animal crossing so i really don't know how this works....)

♥︎

2 days have passed since I was at rin's house. I text him occasionally and I didn't bring up the hickey from embarrassment. he didn't mention anything of the sort either... thankfully.

next time I see him I know I won't be able to hold eyecontact for even a second. but that's a worry for future me......!

I sat on my bed boredly, staring at the plushy, sei, that nagi got me. I thought about his offer, to hang out at his house and just then I got a message notification. I looked at my phone to see it from nagi.

nagi |・ω・)
Hey. Wanna hang out at mine today?

n/n ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭
Hii Nagi!!!!!! Let's do it!!!!!!!!(☆ω☆)

nagi |・ω・)
Great. This is my address. **** ***.
👻

n/n ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭
I'll be there in an hour!!!! See you!!!!~~~
(„• ᴗ •„)

♥︎

I decided to wear a white dress with a pink coat and white high knee socks. I threw on the outfit quickly, as to not take too long like I did when dressing up to see rin.

my parents weren't mad today, it was relatively normal. my dad was working and my mom was in the livingroom calling with her friends as usual. I put some stuff in my bag and after one last look in my room I left.

my mother was too occupied with her call to care so I simply left and took the train to nagi's apartment.

one good thing about this is that we live pretty close since we take the same train. i walked and followed the directions my phone gave me until I ended up in front of a average looking apartment complex. not poor, not rich. just perfect.

I picked up some chips on the way, spending what little savings I had after spending all of it on the festival. a tear left my eye as I glanced at my pink wallet, two cents remaining.

I closed it and threw it in my bag. I'll get money somehow! some day...

I rang the doorbell and waited.

when I got no response I rang again... and then again...... and again......

until finally the door swung open, and there stood a sleepy nagi leaning on the door with very messy hair. he yawned, rubbing his eye, "hey... y/n-chan...." he mumbled as he opened the door and moved out of the way. "sorry I fell asleep..." he said, his voice was a little raspy.

I smiled, "it's fine, I got some chips." I said as I handed him the bag.

"sweet," he mumbled, checking with flavor.

"so you really live alone? that's really cool," I said as I looked around. the place was surprisingly neat, save for some laundry clothes on the floor.

I saw him head over to the toilet, "yeah since my parents are always away."

"must be nice," I muttered, walking into the livingroom. I saw nagi walk out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his hand. he pointed towards a closed door, "that's my bedroom, you can wait there If you want." he said as he shoved the toothbrush in his mouth. I nodded with a smile and he left.