♥︎50♥︎

Kaiser is so mean to ness ૧(ꂹີωꂹີૂ).....

1. I re-read the book
2. I upload a chapter
3. the readers are sweet and I am proud
4. time passes
5. start to doubt my work
6. avoid it as much as possible for a month
and repeat(•ˋ _ ˊ•)

AHHHHH I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO BALL MATCHES HOW DID I SURVIVED SO FAR
edit 2: i.hate.writing.football.save.me

♥︎

"now, without further ado, I'll announce the starting XI for our game against ubers."

we all stood in front of noa, attentively listening to his words. only a couple of us would be picked to play which made the mood more tense than usual. it's no surprise though, we've given our all while training during these days of practice and now it's time to see how well it's paid off.

Noa went on to explain the different formations and the players that would play.

I listened attentively, anticipating the name of an all too beloved blue haired boy- hiori.

but I was incredibly disappointed when he was benched once again. a heavy frown decorated my face at the results while noa continued describing our play style and what-not. all that mattered to me was that my dear midfielder was benched! again! at this point, I'm never gonna be able to use him in a real match.

I glanced at hiori, who seemed basically unbothered by the result. though I caught a slight glint of disappointment in his eye, making my frown deepen.

I turned my attention back to noa once he said, "Kaiser, isagi and b/n. our three key players on the offence. simply put, whoever manages to destroy ubers defensive game plan will become this teams king."

raichi, who was selected to play this round, crossed his arms over his chest. "hmmph. I see. basically, you want me to protect these three princes... while they fight over the throne."

"you unhappy?" noa asked, tilting his head ever so slightly.

raichi smirked, "no, not at all..." he put an arm over his chest and gave a slight bow, "I'll do my job to crush everyone in the mid field, so you spoiled princes better get your shit together!"

Kaiser and ness eyed him from the corner of their eye while I let out a shaky sigh. I'll have to not only fight Kaiser, but isagi as well this match if I want to be officially recognized as a top tier player. currently, I'm scaled alongside isagi and the others. I'll have to give it my all... without my dear midfielder!

"don't get too fixated on and isagi, Kaiser. I will not tolerate any more of your irrational and illogical plays." noa finally finished, while Kaiser rolled his eyes in annoyance. it was clear that he held a certain grudge against noa, or just generally didn't like him.

"yeah, yeah." he retorted.

"time to text your new theory, if you're a striker prove it by scoring goals."

"yes, master!" we all called out.

"it's showtime, bastard münchen."

the selected players all began walking out to the field, and I found myself looking back at hiori till I lost him in the crowd. a second sigh sounded from me as I searched for isagi.

"remember, it's who ever scores the most goals." I heard Kaiser say. "don't run away, yoichi."

"right back at you, prince shithead." isagi spat, and I chuckled lightly at their bickering. I bumped into the two, making them move away in order to give me space.

"hi! fighting already?" I smiled.

"b/n! and nah... not yet!"

"mm.. what he said." Kaiser nodded, looking forward at the field we were approaching.