♥︎41 + %♥︎

.(๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

hi guys I am still here! thank you for your patience I will try my best!

a small recap since I haven't updated since summer:

currently the people who know y/n's gender are: isagi, bachira, nagi, chigiri, aryu, kaiser, ness, ego, rin

she joined bastard munchen and immediately took kaiser as an enemy.

they have completed the match against barcha, Spain, where they won and currently they're a few days away from their match against man shine city. y/n was able to see a more vulnerable side of kaiser, and felt like she could understand him and ness a little better! although kaiser still likes to do his "special" jokes to her, she takes it less badly as she did before. currently she's practicing with sae and kunigami so that she can surpass kaiser, but she's also slightly competing with sae who promised to devour her by the end of their deal!

♡ allow me to begin with some crush %!!!!!!!
('-ω-')

Bachira Meguru: 89%
you two haven't interacted properly since the 2 week break of blue lock ended, where you two went to blue lock together! he misses being around you and can't wait to see you again. he's aware of his crush, but is surprisingly taking it well.

Rin Itoshi:100%
he's in love with you and he's still a bit bothered by that night in his room. he feels very flustered about it and appreciates it a lot that you don't bring it up. he hates to admit it, but he really wants to see you again.

Isagi Yoichi: 77%
your presence is refreshing to him. his crush is increasingly growing, and he's very much aware of it by now. after those manshine city boys "kidnapped" you (well, that's how it felt to him), he got so worried! he's looking forward to playing with you, and has plans to devour you finally.

Chigiri Hyoma: 92%
alright, there's no doubt about it. this boy is absolutely crushing on you! you've always been on his side, since that day where you encouraged him to not give up on football, till now where he finally felt like he could partially repay that by helping you with your nightmare. a bit annoyed that his moment with you was interrupted by the boys, but will definitely brag about it.

Nagi Seishiro: 100%
this boy is absolutely head over heels for you. he's incredibly aware of it, and he's not phased by it at all. instead he's surprisingly pretty confident. he enjoys being around you a lot, especially with the way you show interest in his interests. why can't things go back to how they were during the break from blue lock? at least then he could have you all for himself...

Reo Mikage: 50%
he likes your gentle and fierce personality. he's still in denial about his crush... both because he can really tell that his friend was in love with you, but also because he still thinks you're a guy! really, you have him question his entire upbringing, what have you done to him?!

Tobito Karasu: 56%
you two haven't had a proper interaction since before the U-20 match. he's missing you... but he has his goals that he has to achieve, in order to not fall behind. he still wants to impress you y'know!

Sae Itoshi: 25%
he is very much not an emotional man. he still feels a bit fond of you though, but doesn't feel like investigating as to why. his matches with you are enjoyable though, he likes seeing great potential grow under his hands. but be careful, one wrong step and he won't be afraid to devour you.

Shido Ryusei: 35%
you two haven't had a proper interaction in a while :( he misses your silly remarks and teasing you. he'd probably get a long with kaiser, as they both share a sadistic interest in torruring you with their "special" jokes. he's aware of his growing fondness, but doesn't like putting much thought on it.