♥︎16♥︎

this book now follows the manga ^_^ anime only watchers proceed at your own risk! it will contain heavy spoilers.

omg i read a really sad book before that fucked me up bad (TдT) blame the angst at the beginning of this chapter at that book ! ! ! !

♥︎

it hurt when you did those things to me. i always found excuses for them and i never wanted to leave you, even if you hurt me. you are my family after all, right? it's just discipline. i really tried my best but it was never enough. not for you, school or anyone. i'm just another weirdo, in the back of the room. only recognized when i'm the last option.

i never had any friends growing up, i was shy and had bad social anxiety. it didn't help that i was unusual for a girl, i mean i like football. what kind of girl likes football? even basketball is more usual, but football? even if it wasn't about football, none of the girls liked me in general. they thought i had weird clothing style and a weird personality. don't even get me started on the boys, they disliked me and teased me since i was an easy target. i used to fight them when i was younger, but it would just result in more problems at home so now i only try ignoring them and hoping for the best.

if you told past me before coming to blue lock that i'd have this many friends i'd laugh in your face. at some point i started considering blue lock an escape. i came here at first so i can give myself one last shot at something before giving up and marrying some old man. i never expected to make it this far, i never thought my abilities in football were something special as they were never recognized by anyone but my brother. i never even thought i'd be able to make friends. i thought i'd just be a loner, as i always am. but football really brings you together with people in a special way.

"the time to risk everything has come." i'd sacrifice everything to stay in blue lock, to stay with my friends. i've realized that what blue lock means to me has changed because of the people around me. was this a bad or good thing? i'd find out later. right now i want to stay.

"you've learned about your egos while living here, and aquired weapons and chemical reactions."

my weapons are ball control and swiftness, as it was before... and my chemical reactions, so far i've been able to form with bachira, isagi and rin.

"the 35 of you have gotten a taste of the world's best players... and winning a spot in the japanese team is no longer just a dream. it's a reality that you can reach out and grasp. let's go, my lumps of talent. we'll be the ones, to bring out a new era." ego said.

everyone was staring at the TV where ego sat in determination. ego went on and explained further, "in three weeks we'll be having the match. the japanese U-20 VS the blue lock 11. if you can win, you can steal right to represent japan... and if you lose blue lock will be destoryed." those last words made my heart drop.

"hey hold on! who's going to be on the "blue lock eleven"? we're all strikers are we going to pick goalkeeper and such from this group?!" raichi asked. i then began paying more attention, instead of my emotions, because his concern was very right.

"yeah of course. we'll have to do our best with our ramshackle team." ego answered as i sweatdropped. "the other team will have defense specialists and such though..." i said, stepping forward.

"i don't hate this adjustment," aryu responded, striking a pose.

"oh shut up. how dumb do you think i am? blue lock is going to form a team focused around the following six players.

there are top ranked players present. and putting together a team in just three weeks will require a gamble... will the following players please come forward.